The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

[SCROLL]I Would Smash It[/SCROLL]

Original post by Of the Standard of Taste

Original post by Of the Standard of Taste
Haha btw as it is "funny" pictures there is actually a twist if you look carefully the "girl" has a pants tent i.e. a little penis is sticking out.... it is really a man :colondollar:

BUT [SCROLL]I Would Smash It[/SCROLL]

Yeah she probably wants to get smashed also

...bitch. :nothing: It can't be!

Ugh, I need to shower now

:getmecoat:
Off now...........

[SCROLL]Someone Would Will Get Smashed[/SCROLL]
dichr0ic
he is dead
79 wpm with 1 mistake :crazy:

This version is better:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by yoyo462001
It's easier if you put me on ignore.

going to do that in 1 sec :h:

Original post by fallen angel9
More lies. You;re on a roll! :tongue:

I know man. :nopity: I can work during the daytime during July though. But I just dunno what to do. Work experience? Bit of volunteering? Find a temp job? Hmmmm...

i only speak the truth madame :colonhash: ...is it spelt with or without the e? :afraid:

yh you could find a temp job and just work whenever during the summer innit. A bit of work experience and volunteering is a gd idea too :biggrin:
Original post by flowermaster91

yh you could find a temp job and just work whenever during the summer innit. A bit of work experience and volunteering is a gd idea too :biggrin:

How do you find a temp job? Do you have to sign up for agencies?
Camp America tbh. :daydreaming:
Original post by + polarity -
I'm sure Made in Kilburn would be a more interesting programme.

Already? It's not even 1 o'clock! But all right, good night :closedeyes:

PAAAAAAAH

People in my year always used to do that at the worst times.

"Someone's dad's just died"
*sil3nce*

PAAAAAAH

._.

man, had work innit. But tomorrow is the last day, met another girl called violet from bristol :ahee: ...and yh she was hot, i know thats all you want to know :colonhash:

that reminds me in a lecture when some women said to the lecturer 'my sister had breast cancer'

*awkward silence*

lecturer moves on and ignores that comment
How do you find a temp job? Do you have to sign up for agencies?

yup! then your temp job season can begin :moon:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Camp America tbh. :daydreaming:

that looked so awesome :daydreaming: would be so kool doing stuff like that, such a good experience
man, had work innit. But tomorrow is the last day, met another girl called violet from bristol :ahee: ...and yh she was hot, i know thats all you want to know :colonhash:

that reminds me in a lecture when some women said to the lecturer 'my sister had breast cancer'

*awkward silence*

lecturer moves on and ignores that comment

:rofl: I wasn't even thinking about that. I'm not a dog; I don't bark :colonhash:

PAAAAAH

i agree with that user, blackberry = black man with poor game, look at gaAAay and his white chicks. Where are the hot blondes?!? ...although that mixed race chick was hot :ninja:

lolololol, whatever happened to unlimited texts. I can only think of 1 person that id actually want to talk to on BBM :colonhash: the rest would be dry 3 mins convos

Okay. What was Bristol Violet doing in London? :eyebrow:

But where should I be looking? can't decide, though my pros and cons lists are pretty one-sided...

:rofl: I wasn't even thinking about that. I'm not a dog; I don't bark :colonhash:

PAAAAAH

:rofl2: that was a par :nopity:

that looked so awesome :daydreaming: would be so kool doing stuff like that, such a good experience

and you get paid for it :daydreaming: (though i think it's expensive to go out, im not sure how it works :colonhash:)

and would probably lose so much weight, meaning you can eat extra chicken at dinner
i agree with that user, blackberry = black man with poor game, look at gaAAay and his white chicks. Where are the hot blondes?!? ...although that mixed race chick was hot :ninja:

lolololol, whatever happened to unlimited texts. I can only think of 1 person that id actually want to talk to on BBM :colonhash: the rest would be dry 3 mins convos

I said it.

but Ladies Love Cool GayAyy

:rofl: Yeah. But don't lots of contracts have unlimited texts now? This only makes the Blackberry hype seem even more non-sensical...

Quick Reply

Latest