The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dreamer9501
Yeahh. Or sometimes depending on your figure it looks really nice on like your hip. Simran wants her tattoo on her hip. Like sonam kapoor style.

Mehat? Yeaah, it looks nice. But she's naturally thin so it would look good on her
Losing weight is soo much effort! :frown:
Yes. It looks good. :biggrin:

well... Id imagine that at first glance id assume its a mole or something from a distance :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by Indian_Prince
fine all girls are tomboys..... :tongue:

i see, yup i understand :smile:

No not all! Girls are very odd beings, never try to understand them or catogorise them, it doesn't work :L
Original post by Devyani
Mehat? Yeaah, it looks nice. But she's naturally thin so it would look good on her
Losing weight is soo much effort! :frown:

Nooooo not mehat. Bhogal. Since when did I talk to simran mehat girl??! Wake up.:tongue:
Reply 44
:smug:
Original post by Indian_Prince
well... Id imagine that at first glance id assume its a mole or something from a distance :tongue:

Oiiiiiii. Be quite. I could say that about any tattoo. Even your gujju writing tattoo. :tongue:
Reply 46
Nooooo not mehat. Bhogal. Since when did I talk to simran mehat girl??! Wake up.:tongue:

I don't know maan
I'm tired- I'm going to sleep but Bhogal is skinny too, it'll look good :smile:
Original post by Devyani
I don't know maan
I'm tired- I'm going to sleep but Bhogal is skinny too, it'll look good :smile:

Yeah. She can carry it off.

Oi. Why do you go when I just get here? Trying to avoid me?:frown:.
Reply 48
Yeah. She can carry it off.

Oi. Why do you go when I just get here? Trying to avoid me?:frown:.

WHY would you come online at bloody 1am?!
I'm tiredd let me sleep :P
Original post by Devyani
WHY would you come online at bloody 1am?!
I'm tiredd let me sleep :P

Because I was watching a movie:colondollar:

Nahiiiiiiiiiiii why you leaving me yaar!!!! Leaving me all on my own with manesh. :p:p
Reply 50

Nahiiiiiiiiiiii why you leaving me yaar!!!! Leaving me all on my own with manesh. :p:p

Well I'm sure you'll get along fine with him :L
What film? actually don't reply- I'm going noww for definate
i've been saying that for the past ten minutes
what have you landed me in you crazy girl!
Original post by Devyani
Well I'm sure you'll get along fine with him :L
What film? actually don't reply- I'm going noww for definate
i've been saying that for the past ten minutes
what have you landed me in you crazy girl!

Lollll I didn't land you in anything. Lol I just thought of you when I saw all these freshies. Gotta admit me and you must be like the two most fresh people in our year, if not our school.

Was watching three idiots. :biggrin:
Reply 52
Original post by Devyani
Well that was not very clever. I'll carry on from your original post and say that putting tehl in your hair is fun, until you have to wash it out when it takes ages! especially if you have long hair. I think that you putting tehl in your hair is well cute :')

and its sunnat so thats mor reward added 2 ur book of deeds n wers my name on dt list? :-P
Reply 53
Woooooo :d:d:d
Why is the other thread closed? :colone:

Original post by (mahi_x)

wtf WI 131/3?!?!?! - we still should win tho -.-
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
Why is the other thread closed? :colone:

wtf WI 131/3?!?!?! - we still should win tho -.-

dunno why the other thread is closed. :frown:

simmons and BARATH murdered Ishant in his 1st spell, which then got them into the groove against Mishra, not much damage to PK though. But their 3 wickets fell in a heap, hopefully early on today we can break up the partnership between Shiv and Bravo, and hack into their lower order.

WI start was amazing though. Bhajji and Raina bowled well though in the latter half of the innings. With Raina conceeding about 10 runs in 5 or something :smile:

we NEED quick wickets, at regular intervals. I did get very happy when Barath was dismissed, he was pissing me off! :tongue:

got an exam tomorrow so doubt I'l pay that much attention to it!
Original post by Devyani
No not all! Girls are very odd beings, never try to understand them or catogorise them, it doesn't work :L

i was joking :redface: i know it doesnt work like that :smile:
Oiiiiiii. Be quite. I could say that about any tattoo. Even your gujju writing tattoo. :tongue:

lololol nope nope because that would form a line :redface: OMs a single symbols so would appear to be a blob :redface:

oi whats wrong with me :frown:
Original post by (mahi_x)
dunno why the other thread is closed. :frown:

simmons and BARATH murdered Ishant in his 1st spell, which then got them into the groove against Mishra, not much damage to PK though. But their 3 wickets fell in a heap, hopefully early on today we can break up the partnership between Shiv and Bravo, and hack into their lower order.

WI start was amazing though. Bhajji and Raina bowled well though in the latter half of the innings. With Raina conceeding about 10 runs in 5 or something :smile:

we NEED quick wickets, at regular intervals. I did get very happy when Barath was dismissed, he was pissing me off! :tongue:

got an exam tomorrow so doubt I'l pay that much attention to it!

i think those idiots group got it locked because some moderator must have decided they were soooooo superior to us with his nerd powers that he will lock the threat without giving us all a reason :frown: watch me get a warning for this since calling someone a 'nerd' will become offensive in my case since they loveeeee putting rules against me even if its borderline and no one else would get them appart from me :tongue:

Latest