The Student Room Group

Half-Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

:curious: Do we really need a 'Half-Turkish Society' when we have an actual Turkish Society right here?

EDIT: Which you're all welcome to post and join :borat:
Reply 41
Original post by itshusi
Lol. I'm half English/half Turkish and I've done GCSE and AS Turkish and can read, write, speak and understand Turkish... :rolleyes:

the people which i know they can't=) ( In the UK, i'm not talking about whole world )

heh, i should make a list of half turkish, turkish speaking people=)

I guess your mum is turkish:biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by lNurl
the people which i know they can't=) ( In the UK, i'm not talking about whole world )

heh, i should make a list of half turkish, turkish speaking people=)

I guess your mum is turkish:biggrin:

Lol. Hmm Okay! :P

And nope! :biggrin: My dad is Turkish! :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by itshusi
Lol. Hmm Okay! :P

And nope! :biggrin: My dad is Turkish! :smile:

then speaking turkish is a big achievement for you. :biggrin:
well done)
Reply 44
Original post by lNurl
half turkish people can't speak turkish=))

I am half turkish hald english and i speak fluent turkish and fluent english. Some parents actually do make the effort so there child is bilingual.
Reply 45
I'm a quarter turkish. but my turkish is not so good, ama anliorum :smile:
Reply 46
Dont forget half turkish,half afghan, I know loads in London,and there are way more in Germany. I myself have many half turkish half afghan relatives :smile:
Why are you guys here when you could be posting on the Turkish society?

There's no such thing as a Half Greek society, Half African society etc on TSR. Most of the people on the Turkish society aren't fully Turkish either. :confused:

Both these threads end up dead because there's been a seperation in the two groups :sigh:
I am half turkish half pakistani, Germany born and raised, living in the UK for four years now :smile: I speak turkish fluentlyyyy! My second best language after German, being my mother tongue.. So yep!! There is no reason to generalise all half Turks and their lingual abilities :smile:
So im half kurdish half english, my father is from the turkish are of kurdistan, what ethnicity would this make me?
I'm half greek/ half turkish^^ ~But I wonder something, why did you use an emoji like that:dolphin:(:eek:) to talk about greece? Lol
english, turkish-cypriot and turkish. boi does being a kebab have its perks x)
Reply 52
I am half Türkish and a quarter English and a quarter German😂 I live in Leicester and there is a few Türks here and one Turkish mosque (for Cuma) and especially a few people from Trabzon In my high school (im from zonguldak)
Original post by DylanLJG
Okay so I'm trying to prove people that are half Turkish are superiorly intelligent. I know many half turks including half German, English, Albanian, Greek (:eek:), Pakistani and Chinese. I myself am Half English/Half Turkish. Perhaps unlikely to get replies, but anyone else out there? And if so what's the other half?

I am half turkish/half slovakia :smile:
If u want we can chat :h:
Reply 54
What??
Reply 55
Outrageous. How dare you
Reply 56
I’m Turkish :smile: but born in London
I am half Chinese half Turkish :smile: would love to make more friends that are half Turkish. I don’t speak Turkish but would love to learn. Based in Central London in case people wanna catch up over (Turkish) coffee.
(edited 3 years ago)
@Sameera2020 your community 🥴
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest