(edited 8 years ago)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Grungegurgle
I found this from the ECA website:

"Entry from another university
If you have satisfactorily completed one or more years at a recognised university, including the Open University, you may be admitted to a degree course. The year at which you enter the new programme will be assessed on an individual basis. Contact the Academic Registry for further information."

Does this mean I have a chance to enter at second year after completing the first year at QMU? :smile: I've got the idea that the first year at ECA is mostly just painting and stuff even if you were a film&TV student?

I very much doubt that anyone here can tell you this with any authority. Phone up ECA and ask to speak to lovely Cameron in the admissions office.
Reply 4
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
You can always apply, they will look at individual cases and asses you on your work. (I have transferred from Glasgow school of art to Central Saint martins before!)

Good luck!
Original post by Grungegurgle
Ok, I will! :smile: Thanks for replying anyway.

As of August 1st ECA will be in ACE in the University of Edinburgh. This is UofE's line on transfers: http://www.ed.ac.uk/studying/undergraduate/applications-admissions/applying/transfer (You want to look at the College of Humanities and Social Science)
Reply 7
Original post by LuellaRuth
You can always apply, they will look at individual cases and asses you on your work. (I have transferred from Glasgow school of art to Central Saint martins before!)

Good luck!

How on earth did you manage that? Well done btw
Hey, I would like to ask the OP that how is the theatre and film course in QMU? I'm considering of transferring there (currently I'm at York doing History/English combined degree). Practical enough / academic enough? Do I need to provide them with portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending