The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Indian_Prince
yup yup new :tongue: hmm best to talk to mahi about cricket, shes an expert :tongue: but lets just hope India murk it :smile:

hey hey hey ::tongue: its all good, you? are you from india :redface: ive been to the tajmahal once, would be pretty cool if you live near there :tongue:

hey :tongue: welcome back :smile: its all good, you?

thats like the only punjabi i know :tongue: good, you? :tongue:

welcome :smile:, are you from india or like british born indian :redface:

guyssssssssssssssss feel free to join into conversations, you aint strangers so dont worry about butting in with your view on things, it will be pretty cool to get more opinions and maybe even some constructive debates going, but no arguements! :tongue:

im indian from start to finish but dont live in india...neither have i been to the tajmahal....pretty weird combination... :tongue:
Reply 781
Original post by (mahi_x)
Ha, my name is actually Mahi :smile:
But I hated my name until Dhoni joined the India squad! :biggrin:

I like your username as well :smile:

ohh that's really nice..
the name isn't that popular but i really fancy it..heard it loads on tv...

yh...i wanted something indian but cool and nice..so i ended up with tajmahal..
Original post by tajmahal
ohh that's really nice..
the name isn't that popular but i really fancy it..heard it loads on tv...

yh...i wanted something indian but cool and nice..so i ended up with tajmahal..

Thanks, it's in loads of Hindi songs though!

LOL, my username is very unimaginative :tongue:
im indian from start to finish but dont live in india...neither have i been to the tajmahal....pretty weird combination... :tongue:

Haha same!! :tongue: taj mahals over rated. So many better things to see in India. The temples!!!
Original post by dreamer9501
Okay ji. As you wish. :biggrin:

Lol, didn't notice that!

Aw India's weather, sometimes, is just amazing. Cup of tea on the balcony at 6am.....WOW :biggrin:

Cricket season again for me. Gonna be occupied with cricket till December now :redface:

lolol :tongue:

oh thats good stuff, i prefer the stool places that serve out tea in the small cups, that on a mountain top with the heavy fog, its the best :tongue:

haha, well i guess you got some time to stay occupied, well atleast until august :tongue:

oh yeh, i read later on that you live in spain :tongue:, thats quite interesting, are there many indians there? or was it just a lie to fill in the space :tongue: well, if im honest, its not as great as people make it sound, really small compared to how they make it look in pictures :redface:

oh thats good stuff, i prefer the stool places that serve out tea in the small cups, that on a mountain top with the heavy fog, its the best :tongue:

haha, well i guess you got some time to stay occupied, well atleast until august :tongue:

Yeah...went to Shimla once. Amazing views, just made me feel great :smile:

Garam garam chai...chai peeyo aur mast ho jayo!

India vs Eng, then Twenty20 Champions League, then Eng in India, then Ind in Aus :biggrin: :biggrin:
yup yup new :tongue: hmm best to talk to mahi about cricket, shes an expert :tongue: but lets just hope India murk it :smile:

Only just read this now. You legend Manesh :tongue: :smile:
Yeah...went to Shimla once. Amazing views, just made me feel great :smile:

Garam garam chai...chai peeyo aur mast ho jayo!

India vs Eng, then Twenty20 Champions League, then Eng in India, then Ind in Aus :biggrin: :biggrin:

dont forget the lovely air that we dont get over here :tongue:

haha definately, nothing like a little spciyish tea in the morning, specially when its at the right temp, like hot that you have to zip it but enough that it cools down in your mouth quickly :tongue:

india will lose soo badly, we are going to fail, everyone is going to get golden ducked and hit in the head by the cricket ball when they try to catch it :redface: (anticursing :tongue:)

Only just read this now. You legend Manesh :tongue: :smile:

well...... what can i say,... i speak the truth :tongue: you know more than me anyways lololol
dont forget the lovely air that we dont get over here :tongue:

haha definately, nothing like a little spciyish tea in the morning, specially when its at the right temp, like hot that you have to zip it but enough that it cools down in your mouth quickly :tongue:

india will lose soo badly, we are going to fail, everyone is going to get golden ducked and hit in the head by the cricket ball when they try to catch it :redface: (anticursing :tongue:)

well...... what can i say,... i speak the truth :tongue: you know more than me anyways lololol

True true, pollution like :redface:

Agree about tea :smile:

Almost died when I read the 1st sentence of bold! Reminds me of IPL days so much :biggrin: But you cursed Kohli :frown:

Ha I do know more than you!
Original post by dreamer9501
Oh cool.:smile:
Yup exactly. All major mathematical and scientific discoveries were first done by the Indians. The Europeans didn't come up with these ideas until like 1000 years later.:biggrin:

Our political system is a bit rubbish. It's supposed to be democratic but it really isn't. The leaders aren't decided by the people these days, it's hereditary, like the whole gandhi family thing. The pm is elected but even he's just a puppet for Sonia Gandhi now. The political system really needs to be taken charge of now. I think all these corruption bills might help fight against it now though, hopefully. :smile:

It wont, sadly. It needs a complete political reform. The bills wont do anything so long as the corruption exists, even if they are perfect law they wont be enforced.

They need a trifecta reform - Parliament (who makes the law) , Judiciary (decide upon disputes) and Executive (Who enforces the law - police) .
Original post by bleedblue.
Aaah cool! I'm a Hindu Punjabi :smile:
I hang out with Indians and White people too...and Black people as well. But my close friends are all Indian :smile:

HP! I bet your small and brown, just like the sauce :biggrin:
Original post by bleedblue.
True true, pollution like :redface:

Agree about tea :smile:

Almost died when I read the 1st sentence of bold! Reminds me of IPL days so much :biggrin: But you cursed Kohli :frown:

Ha I do know more than you!

yup yup, every indian needs it :smile:

lolol sorry :tongue: need to anticurse if we are to win :redface:

yup yup i will admit it :tongue:

nice name change by the way:wink: you just need your bleed blue kohli picture now :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by midnightL
It wont, sadly. It needs a complete political reform. The bills wont do anything so long as the corruption exists, even if they are perfect law they wont be enforced.

They need a trifecta reform - Parliament (who makes the law) , Judiciary (decide upon disputes) and Executive (Who enforces the law - police) .

Hmm. Yeah true.

Wow. You know your stuff. :smile:

Yup I see what you mean though. I think laws in India need to be enforced properly as well. Like you said they aren't enforced at all at the moment. The laws are made but aren't really put into action if you get what I mean.:redface:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As the spokesperson from the TSR Pakistani Society, I am proud to announce that there will be a rap context tommorow at Wednesday 21st July at 7.00pm. You must elect two people from your society as rappers. The theme will be announced 30mins before the rap contest. Vulgar language may not be used.

The contest will be held in a seperate thread in the International Lounge under the title 'India vs Pakistan rap' and I will be the moniter. There will be a poll in which anyone can vote.

Thank you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by midnightL
HP! I bet your small and brown, just like the sauce :biggrin:

That made me LOL.
Original post by Black Butler
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As the spokesperson from the TSR Pakistani Society, I am proud to announce that there will be a rap context tommorow at Wednesday 21st July at 12.00pm. You must elect two people from your society as rappers. The theme will be announced 30mins before the rap contest. Vulgar language may not be used.

The contest will be held in the Pakistaini Society thread and I will be the moniter.

Thank you.

lol?
lol?

If you have any further question feel free to ask me.
Original post by Black Butler
If you have any further question feel free to ask me.

thats not really rapping, elaborate on how everything will me done.
thats not really rapping, elaborate on how everything will me done.

What part in particular?

Latest

Trending

Trending