The Student Room Group

Boobs are different sizes

I just noticed by boobs are different sizes. It's not noticeable when I'm wearing clothes, but with nothing on you can see one is a little bigger than the other.

It makes me feel ugly...
Reply 1
It's nothing to worry about. Mine are too; and so are probably everyones.
There's no completely symetrical human.

Same goes with guy's nether bits... neither of them are the same size. =)
Most girls boobs are different sizes.
It's not as if you've got a J on the left and an A on the right. Running and balance would be crap so man up (or woman up, whichever you prefer)
Reply 4
I didn't realize this was normal! But why?
Reply 5
Original post by Chibi.tan
Same goes with guy's nether bits... neither of them are the same size. =)

It's true, they're like a watermelon and a grape.
different sides of the body grow slightly different. i have a muscle imbalance in my right foot but not my left
Reply 7
everyone's are... i have a friend who actually has two different cup size boobs, quite inconvenient
Reply 8
So are mine....pisses me off.
Reply 9
Yeah they do that.

Nothing you can do about it short of hacking bits off/sticking bits on, which is rather extreme.

People are generally unobservant, unless you hoik someone over to your brassiere region and say "LOOK, LOOK AT THE MISMATCHING BREASTS, LOOOOK!" they'll probs not notice/care.
Reply 10
Original post by KatieKate
Yeah they do that.

Nothing you can do about it short of hacking bits off/sticking bits on, which is rather extreme.

People are generally unobservant, unless you hoik someone over to your brassiere region and say "LOOK, LOOK AT THE MISMATCHING BREASTS, LOOOOK!" they'll probs not notice/care.

+ rep

I can just imagine some girl doing that now... classic :smile:
Reply 11
Google Shay Laren, hers are different sizes and it doens't matter :coma:
can't believe I'm the first to say...

...pics plz
It's normal, but very fraustrating.

Mine are different cup sizes - finding bras to fit properly is almost impossible. Very. very. fraustrating. :|

I say just be glad that no one will notice unless they're being really observant of your naked form, and if they are in that position then they shouldn't care :smile: And I like to think it makes the body more interesting...
I can't really notice a difference with mine (not like they're big anyway :tongue:) but I do have a friend who has one A and one D cup. I have heard that it's normal to notice a slight difference though. Heck, boobs come in all different shapes and size but ultimately boobs are boobs.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by KatieKate

Umm. I think it would be good to teach us guys to me more observant. We wouldn't mind that method. Promise.

That is all.
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't realize this was normal! But why?

Mine are slightly different sizes too, i think its because you will use one side of your body more than the other, for example because im right handed my right boob is smaller (not saying this is true..is just what i think) :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by fishfan01
It's normal, but very fraustrating.

Mine are different cup sizes - finding bras to fit properly is almost impossible. Very. very. fraustrating. :|

I say just be glad that no one will notice unless they're being really observant of your naked form, and if they are in that position then they shouldn't care :smile: And I like to think it makes the body more interesting...

lmaoo, i struggled not to laugh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending