The Student Room Group

2012 Exam Timetable

Just thought I'd let everyone know that the SQA have now published the 2012 exam timetable

http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/Timetable2012.pdf

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
the exams are alot earlier next year and English isn't the first higher exam for a change!
Reply 2
it's summer. who cares about the next year's exams, really. :L
AH Music finishes at 4pm? Our school ends at 3:25, that's going to be the first time I've had to stay after school hours for an exam!

Mine are well spaced out! Music on the 9th of May, French on the 24th, then Spanish on the 1st of June!
Wow. Mine are amazingly spaced, excellent!

Interesting how there's days with none this year, didn't see any of those last year.
Reply 5
*sigh* Two in a row again. At least better than this year, when I had 3hr Higher Graph Comm followed by Higher Biology one day then Higher Art the day after. I'll never have good luck when it comes to exams, I'll just accept it! :cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Mine's are actually pretty well spread out. Higher Modern being my first on the 11th, and Business Management on the 30th. Much better than my Standard Grades this year :smile:
Reply 7
3 Highers in one week... ouch :erm:

Could always be worse :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by Belaruce
Mine's are actually pretty well spread out. Higher Modern being my first on the 11th, and Business Management on the 30th. Much better than my Standard Grades this year :smile:

I'm doing standard grades and Int 2, this year and they are also nicely spread out :biggrin: My First one is on the 8th of May and the last one is on the 1st of June :wink:
Lovely :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Nessie162
I'm doing standard grades and Int 2, this years and they are also nicely spread out :biggrin: My First one is on the 8th of May and the last one is on the 1st of June :wink:
Lovely :biggrin: :biggrin:

This was me in the 2011 exams!! My exams started on the 4th of May and finished on the second of June, and it's brilliant in some ways because there are so many days that you can study on but still have lots of free time in between to de-stress! :smile: The only thing that was a slight pain in the bum was that the majority of my friend's exam timetables weren't quite as spaced out as my own, and so they finished their exams a lot earlier than I did! They were all celebrating and I still had three more to do! But it's well worth it when you feel confident sitting the exams. :smile: Good luck for next year!
Reply 10
5 highers spread over fifteen days isn't too bad... At least I don't think that it's too bad! Although for the final two exams I have higher Physics on the Monday and higher RMPS on the Tuesday... oh dear. I'm not going to worry about it just now, it's a long way away yet. Saying that, this will probably be one of the fastest years of my life so far... :/
Fabulous! A week in between each of ah maths, physics and chemistry (not in that order) and if I decide to do music it's out of the way before they all start. That's the first time I've been completely happy with an sqa timetable. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by derangedyoshi
Fabulous! A week in between each of ah maths, physics and chemistry (not in that order) and if I decide to do music it's out of the way before they all start. That's the first time I've been completely happy with an sqa timetable. :biggrin:

That's exactly the subjects I'll be doing next year (if i get good enough higher results)
Very happy with the exam timetable for next year - a full week between!

The only downside is that they are all pm and i prefer morning exams
Remember the timetable changes throughout the year. :smile:
looking not too bad getting moddies out the way first , thank god. Looks like there will be so much to remember for it!
With my current subject choices my exams are all pretty late.

AH Maths - May 21st
AH Stats (AH applied maths) - May 25th
AH Physics - May 28th
H PE - May 29th

I guess that's an alright spread.
Higher Philosophy - Tuesday 8 May
AH English - Thursday 17 May
AH History - Friday 25 May
AH Spanish - Friday 1 June

Rock on! :biggrin: At least a week between my exams.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Martyna156
it's summer. who cares about the next year's exams, really. :L

I care, cause I'm trying to book a flight the **** outta here next summer the second my stupid exam finishes...but I'll be in uni, so this thread is useless to me...
Reply 18
Friday 4 May Int 2 Admin
Thursday 10 May SG French
Friday 11 May SG Modern
Monday 14 May SG Chemistry
Friday 18 May Int 2 Media
Wednesday 23 May SG Biology

Meh :/ ...
Reply 19
3rd May - H Geology
21st May - AH Maths
28th May - AH Physics