The Student Room Group

Daggering

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum! :colondollar:)

Basically, whenever I'm out clubbing I see loads of people doing what is known as "daggering". Apparently it's a form of dancing...

Can anyone shed some light on why people actually do this ...in public, too?? It's basically just sexing with clothes on and it's is very ugly and degrading :mad:

Does anyone here dagger? Or know anyone who does and knows why they do it? I am always interested to hear how other people live and this is a curious form of 'dance' to be quite honest :redface:
I have seen some acrobatic daggering in my time, **** is plain impressive. More and more men in Jamaica are getting fractured dicks too, I respect that kind of dedication to their art.
Reply 2
Reply 3
There are MANY videos on Youtube with insane - and painful looking - moves! Why do people do this? :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by jcc-mgs
i have seen some acrobatic daggering in my time, **** is plain impressive. More and more men in jamaica are getting fractured dicks too, i respect that kind of dedication to their art.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Jingers

Wtf!!!
Daggering is jokes.
Its all about the subtle grind
Reply 8
LOL
Slow wind is better. Less physicaly demanding and you don't break a sweat.
Reply 10
I've never heard of that is it like the dancing in dirty dancing or something? :L
Original post by Scotland94
I've never heard of that is it like the dancing in dirty dancing or something? :L

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Scotland94

Daggering 403 up, 40 down
This is a Dancehall.Mobi definition of a term or phrase that is popular in the dancehall and / or in the lyrics of Jamaican deejays and singers.

What is daggering? Some call it “dry sex” on the dance floor of a dance or party, but daggering is where a man and woman are dancing in a sexually provocative manner, which usually includes them simulating various sexual positions, and often times, rough sex, to the beat of whatever music is playing at the time. In recent times, dancehall artistes RDX and Mr. Vegas have both released daggering songs in tribute to the newly accepted name for an action / activity that has been present in Jamaica’s dancehalls for many years.
'Did you see the daggering last night?'

-Urban Dictionary (of course)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending