The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R£SP£CT
So why do you be evil to me when I'm nice to you? :frown: Accuse accuse.... Is that al ya ever do? :frown: you shouldn't lie period. :colonhash:

That's impossible for me to have done, because you are never nice! No I've got more important things to do in my life:h: exactly, teach yourself that:colonhash:

Original post by srs507
Haha good and it should stay that way :tongue:

On a completely unrelated note just had some pretty good obbattu and payasam, mmmmmm

:p:

I have no idea what they are:colondollar:
Original post by Indian_Prince
hmmm you dont like bananas because they are slimy and feel like baby food and because your mum makes this rice banana milk thing, misses fussy siri lady :tongue:

would you..... Eat snake, slugs, turtles, dogs, cats, ugly fishes, worms, flys, other stuff :tongue:

Bananas are an exception. They are genuinely horrible. :frown: but Well yes I might eat snakes, yup I'd eat ugly fish, octopus tastes nice. :tongue: but maybe not flies, and cats and dogs. :redface:
Original post by bleedblue.
Yeah I would have LOLed at the situation if I wasn't angry already.

Bless, I hear you are at Edgbaston now. Bless you is all I can say. Were you supposed to be going tomorrow. If so, I doubt there is going to be another session of play, let alone play tomorrow :tongue:

At least you got to see some of India's legends bat (for whatever little time they did bat!)

I've been going to dance, having extra sessions at home...keep dancing, to keep myself fit, as well as busy!

Lol haha. Yup laugh it away, :biggrin:

Yup I was at edgbaston yesterday. You know considering we were losing it was actually a really fun match to watch. The atmosphere was great.:biggrin:

Lol I was on tele!!! I was properly shouting my head off and the camera man caught me!!! Lol I looked crazy!!! :biggrin:

Yup you should have seen how crazy I went when sachin came on!!!:biggrin: and then when he was out I nearly cried because that was the worst way to be out. :frown: I swear he wasn't even out!! :redface:

Yup yup I've been dancing loads just to keep myself busy. :biggrin: well my dance lessons follow term times so I can't go to dance. :frown: I just dance at home instead.
Original post by dreamer9501
Bananas are an exception. They are genuinely horrible. :frown: but Well yes I might eat snakes, yup I'd eat ugly fish, octopus tastes nice. :tongue: but maybe not flies, and cats and dogs. :redface:

no they aint :tongue: how can you critisize perfection, like a yellow thick skin to protect the soft inside which is also slightly paleish yellow, cmon :tongue: and all you have to do is peel it in such a easy way, soo amazing :tongue:

ugh i would never eat octopus :tongue: haha eat this siri -

its quite amazing actually, those things that seem like eyes at the front arent eyes, the green things inside the things heads are the eyes :redface:, yup yup, youd eat ugly fish so eat this one init :tongue:
no they aint :tongue: how can you critisize perfection, like a yellow thick skin to protect the soft inside which is also slightly paleish yellow, cmon :tongue: and all you have to do is peel it in such a easy way, soo amazing :tongue:

ugh i would never eat octopus :tongue: haha eat this siri -

its quite amazing actually, those things that seem like eyes at the front arent eyes, the green things inside the things heads are the eyes :redface:, yup yup, youd eat ugly fish so eat this one init :tongue:

Go marry a banana. :tongue: it's slimy and horrible. :frown: how can you like them? It feels like your eating slugs or something. :redface:

Hey it ain't that ugly. Yup it is amazing. Fish are cool. :biggrin:

Well if it was cut up and cooked well yes I would. I like fish. :tongue:
Go marry a banana. :tongue: it's slimy and horrible. :frown: how can you like them? It feels like your eating slugs or something. :redface:

Hey it ain't that ugly. Yup it is amazing. Fish are cool. :biggrin:

Well if it was cut up and cooked well yes I would. I like fish. :tongue:

i shall marry my banana, mobile, aand car together! :tongue: lololol so siri can eat octopus but not slugs or bananas, i can understand slugs, but cmon, eat the banana siri.... :tongue:

its ugly :redface: but yup yup pretty amazing, lives soo deep in the sea so its eyes point upwards :tongue: but i think they might be able to see infront aswell otherwise it would be a stupid thing :redface: ooo oo i think the things on the front that look like eyes are the thingys that send out signals that reflect back so it can get a idea of where it is :redface:

ugh how could you siri :mad: poor poor fish, what did it ever do to you :redface: you know it would taste disgusting since it lives soo deep and all that, tough meat :redface:

oo ooo oo would you eat dear?? :tongue:
Reply 2066
Original post by someperson

:p:

I have no idea what they are:colondollar:

y u no eat south indian sweets!?
i shall marry my banana, mobile, aand car together! :tongue: lololol so siri can eat octopus but not slugs or bananas, i can understand slugs, but cmon, eat the banana siri.... :tongue:

its ugly :redface: but yup yup pretty amazing, lives soo deep in the sea so its eyes point upwards :tongue: but i think they might be able to see infront aswell otherwise it would be a stupid thing :redface: ooo oo i think the things on the front that look like eyes are the thingys that send out signals that reflect back so it can get a idea of where it is :redface:

ugh how could you siri :mad: poor poor fish, what did it ever do to you :redface: you know it would taste disgusting since it lives soo deep and all that, tough meat :redface:

oo ooo oo would you eat dear?? :tongue:

Oh god. This is polygamy!!! That's illegal. :tongue: hey go to selfridges and find the octopus. It tastes nice. :tongue: but slugs and bananas. :mad: bananas are monkey food. Hahaha now I can call you monkey man, :tongue: hey hanuman!!! But that would be complimenting you so I'm not gonna call you that. :tongue:

It's not ugly!! I've seen uglier things. Like some dogs are pretty ugly. :redface: and some breed a of cats, like the sphynx cat is one ugly creature. :redface:
Wow!! That is one cool adaptation. :tongue:

Hey I just like fish. Infact I just like meat. Manesh what did a pig or chicken ever do to you!!! You like sausages. What did those poor poor pigs ever do to you!!!. :tongue:

No dear are too cute. :redface: I couldn't do it. It would make me feel like I'm eating bambi. :frown:
Original post by srs507
Haha good and it should stay that way :tongue:

On a completely unrelated note just had some pretty good obbattu and payasam, mmmmmm

I used to live on those as a child!!! I love them. :biggrin: You can probably tell I used to be a very chubby child. :tongue:
My mums payasam beats everything on this planet. :biggrin:
Oh god. This is polygamy!!! That's illegal. :tongue: hey go to selfridges and find the octopus. It tastes nice. :tongue: but slugs and bananas. :mad: bananas are monkey food. Hahaha now I can call you monkey man, :tongue: hey hanuman!!! But that would be complimenting you so I'm not gonna call you that. :tongue:

It's not ugly!! I've seen uglier things. Like some dogs are pretty ugly. :redface: and some breed a of cats, like the sphynx cat is one ugly creature. :redface:
Wow!! That is one cool adaptation. :tongue:

Hey I just like fish. Infact I just like meat. Manesh what did a pig or chicken ever do to you!!! You like sausages. What did those poor poor pigs ever do to you!!!. :tongue:

No dear are too cute. :redface: I couldn't do it. It would make me feel like I'm eating bambi. :frown:

haha yup it is :smile:

err no, have you see how octopuses look :redface:, they are disgusting :redface:
lolol yup yup no complimenting evil manesh

its ugly :redface: but true true there are uglyer things out there :smile:

a girl that likes meat, very interesting :redface: haha im evil so i eat pigs because they are evil too, remember... there can only be one evil :tongue:

ive had dear once, not having it again though to be honest, ha i ate your bambi :redface:
Reply 2070
I used to live on those as a child!!! I love them. :biggrin: You can probably tell I used to be a very chubby child. :tongue:
My mums payasam beats everything on this planet. :biggrin:

:tongue: nahhhh my mum's is so much better than everyone else's! :biggrin:
haha yup it is :smile:

err no, have you see how octopuses look :redface:, they are disgusting :redface:
lolol yup yup no complimenting evil manesh

its ugly :redface: but true true there are uglyer things out there :smile:

a girl that likes meat, very interesting :redface: haha im evil so i eat pigs because they are evil too, remember... there can only be one evil :tongue:

ive had dear once, not having it again though to be honest, ha i ate your bambi :redface:

well it didnt really look like octupus tbh. just looked a bit strange. :redface:
yup evil people do not deserve to be complimented. :tongue:

its not ugly!!!!

hey whats wrong with a girl who likes meat? i know plenty of girls who like meat. :redface:

noooooooo you ate Bambi. I hate you.:frown::tongue:

Original post by srs507
:tongue: nahhhh my mum's is so much better than everyone else's! :biggrin:

na you gotta taste my mums. i swear its like heaven.:tongue:
Hey are you telugu? or from the south?
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
I forgot whether or not I replied, so I'll just do it again if I have.

I was out all day, then just as I turn the radio on I hear England have won (It's only 4PM WTF!!!) then by an innings and something and I just got so pissed off. There was a funny moment yesterday though, when Dhoni realised that the floodlights weren't working and choose to use a Seeam bowler and the teams had to go off. Shortly followed by Laxman congratulating Dhoni :biggrin:

How was your raksha bandhen?

I'm too depressed for words :frown: Dhoni and Praveen's innings was hilarious though! Ah well, was gonna happen eventually. Maybe the Indians will wake up?

Raksha Bandhan was good thanks, stayed with my brother most of the day, then went to cousins house for dinner. I earned £150 :biggrin:

Otherwise, how's you?

no problemo, i didnt think to add anything because siri was pretty much spot on :tongue: dont tell her i said that haha :tongue:

:tongue:

im good, sorting out lots of paper work for work lololol and just relaxing, you? :smile:

Ha LOL, I won't, she'll read it herself :smile:
Sounds fun :tongue:
Had a good Raksha Bandhan but otherwise, things are pretty crap right now :s
Lol haha. Yup laugh it away, :biggrin:

Yup I was at edgbaston yesterday. You know considering we were losing it was actually a really fun match to watch. The atmosphere was great.:biggrin:

Lol I was on tele!!! I was properly shouting my head off and the camera man caught me!!! Lol I looked crazy!!! :biggrin:

Yup you should have seen how crazy I went when sachin came on!!!:biggrin: and then when he was out I nearly cried because that was the worst way to be out. :frown: I swear he wasn't even out!! :redface:

Yup yup I've been dancing loads just to keep myself busy. :biggrin: well my dance lessons follow term times so I can't go to dance. :frown: I just dance at home instead.

I understand the whole atmosphere thing. Same happened at Lord's, we were losing but the feeling was still awesome.

Wow, were you? Don't know if I was on TV, didn't watch the game, or the highlights on tele :frown:

Both Dravid and Sachin were unfortunate (but Dravid should have reviewed it :angry:)

Yeah, my dance lessons are over. But I practise in my dance room :smile:

Besides all of this, how are you?
well it didnt really look like octupus tbh. just looked a bit strange. :redface:
yup evil people do not deserve to be complimented. :tongue:

its not ugly!!!!

hey whats wrong with a girl who likes meat? i know plenty of girls who like meat. :redface:

noooooooo you ate Bambi. I hate you.:frown::tongue:

what does it taste like? :smile:

yup yup so no complimenting me :tongue:

is ugly :redface:

theres nothing wrong with that at all, i think its pretty cool :smile: but it goes against the general stereotype if you get what i mean :redface:

haha hate me all you want :smile:

Ha LOL, I won't, she'll read it herself :smile:
Sounds fun :tongue:
Had a good Raksha Bandhan but otherwise, things are pretty crap right now :s

noo lolol fine true true

haha veryyyy fun :redface:

good good :smile: guess you got some extra spending oney :tongue:

hmm whats up?
noo lolol fine true true

haha veryyyy fun :redface:

good good :smile: guess you got some extra spending oney :tongue:

hmm whats up?

:smile:
Yeah I got £150 :biggrin:. New record :tongue:

What's up....the same thing that's been up since Thursday night :frown:

I'm guessing you know what I'm on about...
what does it taste like? :smile:

yup yup so no complimenting me :tongue:

is ugly :redface:

theres nothing wrong with that at all, i think its pretty cool :smile: but it goes against the general stereotype if you get what i mean :redface:

haha hate me all you want :smile:

A squashier version of chicken. But I guess that depends on how you marinate it. :redface:

Eww manesh. Why would I compliment you? :tongue:

I disagree. :redface:

Oh I see. No it doesn't go against the stereotype but okay if you say so. :redface: i don't think it's cool.

Errm na that's easier said than done. :smile: hating people takes effort.

noo lolol fine true true

:tongue: I do have eyes dear. :tongue:
I understand the whole atmosphere thing. Same happened at Lord's, we were losing but the feeling was still awesome.

Wow, were you? Don't know if I was on TV, didn't watch the game, or the highlights on tele :frown:

Both Dravid and Sachin were unfortunate (but Dravid should have reviewed it :angry:)

Yeah, my dance lessons are over. But I practise in my dance room :smile:

Besides all of this, how are you?

Yup yup it was pretty fun. :biggrin:

Lol Well it's hard to describe where I was sitting but I got filmed after sachin hit a four and me and my bhabhi were going crazy and these dudes sitting behind us were giving us really filthy looks because of our over optimism. :biggrin:

I know right! Dravid so should have reviewed he wasn't out at all!!! I doubt it would have changed the game though.:redface:
Lol when bopara was fielding near our side my brother kept shouting "ravi uncle!" in a really freshie accent and bopara kept turning around cus he got so confused,. :tongue:

Snap! In my room but mainly in the lounge cus my rooms to small. No space to stretch or extend. :redface:

I'm great for a change. :biggrin: how bout you? Things sorted? :redface:
I'm too depressed for words :frown: Dhoni and Praveen's innings was hilarious though! Ah well, was gonna happen eventually. Maybe the Indians will wake up?

Raksha Bandhan was good thanks, stayed with my brother most of the day, then went to cousins house for dinner. I earned £150 :biggrin:

Otherwise, how's you?

Lol, I missed it :frown: I never saw any point in presumably watching a really **** batting performance from India. I'm still trying to get tickets for the India vs Leicester T20 on Bank Holiday (I think), with very little luck. Have you got tickets for any of the other games?

You made loads of money :smile: I gave away like £20 in the end. But that was because most of my cousin sisters are in India, so I never paid 'em. Got 7 Rakhees as well :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending