The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sr90
3 sleeps to go :cry2:

Or 2 sleeps and 1 sleepless night on Wednesday :afraid:
hey everyone

Just wanted to say good luck before result days. I am sure that everyone did well and if not they can learn from it and make sure they do better next year ( if ur doing AS) .
Original post by Ultimate1
How's the worrying going, guys? :sexface:

unis are probably updating those of whom they have accepted in their records right now :shock:

And my name won't be in that list . :cry2:
Original post by KingMessi
Meh, I need to type up the draft of my prospective Adjustment email...:frown: May pass some time...

Where would you be adjusting from-to?
Original post by Shaheera
And I'm sure you will deffo get in Oxford Brookes for Biomedical Science,if that's what you want to do.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And I don't know for some reason ,I just suddenly start to feel so angry ,because Scottish people have their results,it's us in suspense only ughh. :mad2:

It will be Medical Science but close enough :wink:

Yeah, so nerve-wracking :colone:
I think I've refreshed this too many times and now it's crashed, the background is all weird :lol: :frown: :confused:
I want my results,I want to find out what I got. And I want to know whether I got into my firm or not. Because if it's a no so I can go on to think of what route to take now, so miserable of me,damn my life. :mad2::mad:

Yeah i understand, i've effectively had a pause button on my life for the past few weeks. I can't look for another job incase i'm leaving, and i can't plan for uni because i dunno if i've got in yet! :rolleyes:

Good thing i found this thread eh? :sexface:
And my name won't be in that list . :cry2:

YES IT WILL, be positive babes! :jumphug:
Original post by KingMessi
Oh, well, that's cool...it'll all work out. Which uni are you hoping for?

Oxford Brookes :tongue: you?
Original post by sr90
3 sleeps to go :cry2:

Only 2 peaceful sleeps to go and 1 nightmare sleep :cry:
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Googles... holy ****. So pretty. :awesome:

Y...Y...You've never heard of Yellowstone? The big supervolcano that if it erupts will destroy the world. :awesome:
Original post by casiogeek
It will be Medical Science but close enough :wink:

Yeah, so nerve-wracking :colone:

Hate that feeling of waiting and waiting for days. :frown:
Original post by schnapster
Or 2 sleeps and 1 sleepless night on Wednesday :afraid:

Original post by Ultimate1
Only 2 peaceful sleeps to go and 1 nightmare sleep :cry:

I didn't include Wednesday since i'll be on TSR all night :tongue:

Even skipping the football on Tuesday for an early night in anticipation of it. Now THATS dedication :sexface:
Original post by Pheebs1201
Where would you be adjusting from-to?

From UEA...I'm not hopeful for Adjustment, I know there are practically no places. But if there are places I want to be there first...I dunno, my admissions tutor mentioned Exeter, Durham, Bristol and York. Not particularly hopeful for any of those though, so I guess I'll be re-applying....
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Not bad thanks, laziness and then took a trip to the countryside :smile:
You?

Ahh cool! I wish i could be lazy every day :tongue: I just had a boring day at work :colone:
Original post by casiogeek
Oxford Brookes :tongue: you?

Oh, okay, to do what?

I've got a UEA offer. But I think that I'll be re-applying...
All fired up! :sexface:
Original post by Pheebs1201
I hope it wouldnt be akward if we did meet :colondollar:

Nope. 2 sleeps and one horrible sleepless night to go.

By not sleeping on the 17th, i hope to skip that part :tongue:
Original post by sr90
I didn't include Wednesday since i'll be on TSR all night :tongue:

Even skipping the football on Tuesday for an early night in anticipation of it. Now THATS dedication :sexface:

The all-nighter on TSR...I will miss that so much haha....:frown: :tongue: (Sad as that is)
Might try to enrol online at my university and see if they've kept my account open or not.. I don't care how flawed it is, it's the only way I can try and figure out one way or the other if I'm in :colondollar:

Latest