Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nervous around girls, how do i sort this out?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014

I am really nervous around girls. When a girl looks at me i look away. I am pretty unconfident about my looks and it brings me down alot. I really like this girl and i would kill for her to like me too but i just get too ****ing nervous to show i like her. Please give me some advice?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have the courage to strike conversation with them. Try to make friends, instead of going up to the girl you like and thinking 'woah, she's a girl' think more laid back as if she was just a mate of the same sex as yours. You need to get out of the mindset that girls are an unapproachable race, they are people. Chill, pluck up the courage to say hi and start up conversations.

Let em know you exist! Good luck mate
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Improve your appearance. A gay best friend would help for this. Work out, make your clothes stylish, style your hair, clean your nails, get smexy shoes.

Approach less attractive women and gain some confidence.

Approach the more attractive woman with your newfound confidence.

Edit. Oh, become the platonic friend of a pretty girl and hear her gossip. Once you hear about their sordid lives they become less scary.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Become Gay?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You just need to remember that girls are not some kind of alien species! We are only human

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 15, 2011
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.