The Student Room Group

GIRLS: Have your boyfriends asked you for anal sex, if so, did you say yes..?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hazular
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.
Fair's fair. I'm not having it up me if he won't.

I don't really understand why you got loads of +rep for this. I mean, it's great to stand up for yourself, but you make anal sex sound like a punishment (and not a good one :tongue:) for the receiver. I mean, I don't know what kind of boyfriend's people have, but personally, if I'm not enjoying something during sex, my boyfriend cares about that and we would change what we were doing to something we both would enjoy. Your attitude just sounds a bit too 'tit for tat' really. Surely your boyfriend asking for anal sex isn't him asking to abuse you so he can get off on it. He wants to explore something that some couples very much enjoy.

Plus he's an idiot for not wanting to explore anal play for him. Unless you insisted it was 'cucumber shoved up his arse' or nothing.

:facepalm:

Anyways, I can't remember who asked who, but let's just say we're very happy we tried it out, because we love anal sex! :biggrin:
Reply 41
Original post by crazycake93
Negged you. You can't say you won't enjoy it - if you've never tried it

Really? because I've never tried scat play or sleeping with a woman either and I'm still pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy either of those, so how about I don't judge what you like and you don't judge what I like!
Original post by bbq1948
Really? because I've never tried scat play or sleeping with a woman either and I'm still pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy either of those, so how about I don't judge what you like and you don't judge what I like!

Just googled scat play. It's not pretty....

Sleeping with a Woman however, is something you should try.

Don't knock it, till you've tried it.
:hand:

just no
Reply 44
Original post by InnerTemple
Interesting that they stuck the bit about fortune tellers in there...

"Don't do people up the arse, don't shag while she is on... oh and don't go to fortune tellers either!:angry:"

lol, it does seem a bit random doesn't it

Just googled scat play. It's not pretty....

Sleeping with a Woman however, is something you should try.

Don't knock it, till you've tried it.

again, just because that is something you might enjoy does not mean other people will too
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by takethyfacehence
I don't really understand why you got loads of +rep for this. I mean, it's great to stand up for yourself, but you make anal sex sound like a punishment (and not a good one :tongue:) for the receiver. I mean, I don't know what kind of boyfriend's people have, but personally, if I'm not enjoying something during sex, my boyfriend cares about that and we would change what we were doing to something we both would enjoy. Your attitude just sounds a bit too 'tit for tat' really. Surely your boyfriend asking for anal sex isn't him asking to abuse you so he can get off on it. He wants to explore something that some couples very much enjoy.

Plus he's an idiot for not wanting to explore anal play for him. Unless you insisted it was 'cucumber shoved up his arse' or nothing.

:facepalm:

Anyways, I can't remember who asked who, but let's just say we're very happy we tried it out, because we love anal sex! :biggrin:

Well that's all well and good for you, but sometimes it hurts to do it 'the normal way', so I'm not letting him put it anywhere else.
Also, we did try it once and it hurt like hell. I cried. Literally. And he keeps wondering why I won't let him anymore, so the cucumber up the arse was my response.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 46
Negged you. You can't say you won't enjoy it - if you've never tried it

Negged you. I haven't experienced a golden shower but I can still guarantee I won't enjoy it, nor would I ever try it. You're more than welcome to shove things up your ass if you want, but the thought alone is enough to turn some people off.

Edit: someone's already said pretty much the same thing.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hazular
I've said that I'll do it when my boyfriend allows me to shove a cucumber up his arse.

I've never understood this example. A guy having anal sex with a girl gives him pleasure. Most girls who do it, do it for their boyfriend's benefit and get pleasure from knowing he feels good.

Why would he let you put a cucumber up his arse if he wasn't into all that? You don't get anything out of it, unless you enjoy making him suffer of course and he won't (I don't care if there is a male "g-spot" there, if he didn't want it up there, it wouldn't feel good).
(edited 12 years ago)
i always imagine it would weaken the muscles and give me diarrhoea...
Reply 49
Original post by nathan2010
I've never understood this example. A guy having anal sex with a girl gives him pleasure. Most girls who do it, do it for their boyfriend's benefit and get pleasure from knowing he feels good.

Why would he let you put a cucumber up his arse if he wasn't into all that? You don't get anything out of it, unless you enjoy making him suffer of course and he won't (I don't care if there is a male "g-spot" there, if he didn't want it up there, it won't feel good).

For the same reason I'm not letting him put anything up mine.
Original post by Hazular
For the same reason I'm not letting him put anything up mine.

But he would get pleasure from that. No-one would gain from the cucumber example.
But he would get pleasure from that. No-one would gain from the cucumber example.

You're wrong there. Prostate and all that...

EDIT: Just noticed that you conceded the point RE: Prostate. Sorry :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Hazular
Well that's all well and good for you, but sometimes it hurts to do it 'the normal way', so I'm not letting him put it anywhere else.
Also, we did try it once and it hurt like hell. I cried. Literally. And he keeps wondering why I won't let him anymore, so the cucumber up the arse was my response.

Well that makes more sense. But your boyfriend sounds like a dick! Does he really care more for a good shag than your feelings? Why be with someone like that? :frown:

I've never understood why people thinks of anal sex in that way. Sex is a two-way street! I wouldn't do anything sexually if I wasn't going to enjoy it... enjoying it is the whole point!
Feels like having a big poo backwards.
Never again.
:lolwut:
If you get boned up there your hole will become enlargened and so you will lose your ability to hold in a fart, poop or even worse diarhhoea. Oh and make sure you hire someone to clean up after you in the street!

Don't say nobody warned ya:colone:
He never asked me for it, but we spoke about things we'd like to try in the bedroom, and anal was one of the things we were both open to trying. We did it once when we were drunk (to relax me a bit) - it was uncomfortable and slightly painful for me, and not especially awesome for him, so neither of us are bothered about doing it again.
Reply 56
Original post by takethyfacehence
Well that makes more sense. But your boyfriend sounds like a dick! Does he really care more for a good shag than your feelings? Why be with someone like that? :frown:

Aside from that, he's really quite nice :redface: And it's not like he forces me into it. He just asks all the time, and when I say no he goes "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" like a child.
Original post by MutantGecko

Original post by MutantGecko
it just feels like having a big poo :frown: (im a girl)

Thanks for forever ruining anal for me.
Reply 58
Am I the only guy that didn't particularly enjoy the anal experience?

EDIT: I mean giving, I've never tried taking it up the arse. :cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by Hazular

ME GUSTA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending