The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Accommodation (yes again)

Hey all,

Well basically I got the email today telling me I wouldn't be able to get any accommodation through the University as they don't have any. Now I have been looking at a few places but I'm not sure where is near the All Saints Campus?
I want to make sure I get somewhere close as I'll be walking.

Also their don't seem to be many reviews on the internet about the private halls.
Can anyone give me any ideas?

Reply 1
'Halls near to the All Saints Campus include New Medlock House, Parkway Gate, Wilmslow Park and Ladybarn House, however all Private Halls are located quite centrally around the university campuses.' - Is what I got back from Manchester Student Homes.

Had a look at them all and Wilmslow Park looks the best out of them all, anyone have anything good or bad to say about the halls mentioned above? Just want to make sure I don't book somewhere that has a bad reputation and I'm going to hate it :/
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Manchester student village, cheap as chips n right next to John Dalton building pretty much
Reply 3
Wow that is a lot cheaper! Ill look into that, thanks!
Original post by campbellc
Wow that is a lot cheaper! Ill look into that, thanks!

No worries, I don't think the halls are too brilliant but looks safe and you couldn't get much closer to all saints :tongue: I'm moving in in a couple of weeks so can't really give you much more info on it, most reviews are bad but I guess its only the people with bad experiences bother to write them lol ;p
Reply 5
msv is like a prison
Lol, I'm willing to accept that :smile: It's not forever, and I can literally roll out of bed to lectures :colondollar:
Reply 7
Is it only for students from UK, because I am an international student and when I try giving them my mobile number it says it has to be with 11 numbers but mine has 14... :confused:
Reply 8
I went for Wilmslow Park :smile:

Siyayna, you could try contacting them by phone? I'm sure they could sort it out for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending