The Student Room Group

What's the most disturbing scene you've seen in a film?

For me it has to the scene in American History x when the white guy makes the black guy put his mouth on the kerb and then stamps on his head. I almost cried first time I saw it. So what about you peeps?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
in titanic, theres a scene when the ships sinking and all the rats are running through the corridor ewwww gross imagine being on a boat with rats
Reply 2
The rape scenes in the shawshank redemption... as hilarious as people seem to think men getting raped in prison and turned into someone's "bitch" is.
Reply 3
Pretty much the whole of 'The Human Centipede'. I have no idea why I watched it in the first place. I am sure I have been scarred for life.

Just remembered a French film I watched called 'Martyrs'. Sorry if I spoil it for anyone,but in the final scene,the heroine is beaten and skinned alive. Nice.
(edited 12 years ago)
The sex scenes in 'Je Ne T'aime Moi Non Plus'
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm rarely disturbed by anything anymore.

But when I first watched Reservoir Dogs at 13 with the ear-cutting scene I had nightmares for a week.
Reply 6
A Serbian Film when the guy realises that he is raping his son.

In fact, bun dat, the entire film is one big mind ****.
Reply 7
inb4 'A serbian film'

Edit: oh damn, too late :P
the entirety of visitor q

(look it up)
Original post by bendtner.is.sick

The rape scene in 'Irreversible' - It went on for like ten minutes.
Original post by JaiiStarh
Pretty much the whole of 'The Human Centipede'. I have no idea why I watched it in the first place. I am sure I have been scarred for life.

Really? The movie is just a joke, it's incredibly hard to take it seriously at all.
The 'lust' scene in Seven. D:
I Spit In Your Grave (2010) - The whole movie pretty much disturbed me.
Reply 13
Original post by Doughnut
inb4 'A serbian film'

Edit: oh damn, too late :P

Reply 14
The whole of meet the spartans was horrific, I wish I could unwatch that crap.
I gotta admit, Pan's Labyrinth, where he beats the guy's face in with a bottle. Saw? Nah. Captain Vidal? YES. D:
Braveheart when he gets his guts pulled out
Original post by You Failed
Really? The movie is just a joke, it's incredibly hard to take it seriously at all.

A joke? I don't know,maybe I'm just really sensitive lol. I found some scenes difficult to watch.
Reply 18
Original post by bendtner.is.sick
For me it has to the scene in American History x when the white guy make the black guy put his mouth on the kerb and then stamps on his head. I almost cried first time I saw it. So what about you peeps?

KNEW someone would say this.
Reply 19
Fight Club - Ball cutting threat scene.

Nothing has made me hold my *******s more than that.

Quick Reply