The Student Room Group

Megathread of Hollyoaks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
Yeh quality actor, great character but that was a bit full on to show even for 11pm I thought :eek:

haha im just about to watch it :P i hope theresa gets with that boy who i have temporarily forgotten the name of!
Reply 41
Original post by charcharchar
haha im just about to watch it :P i hope theresa gets with that boy who i have temporarily forgotten the name of!

Silas? :biggrin:
Original post by morris743
Silas? :biggrin:

ew NO the one that throws the party for her :P
Reply 43
ew NO the one that throws the party for her :P

Me? :nod:
awww I hope will's new look in Hollyoaks later won't stay. I much prefer the geeky him.

that murder scene was brutal mind, never heard any rumours she was quitting!
I guess this makes it more interesting although I'd much prefer Theresa to have died.

Not been watching the half 6 episodes for a while but Im guessing Brendan and Rae have been enemies and obviously Brendan is going to have the motive, intent etc to have killed her? Then Silus will plant the necklace in his house blah blah blah.

Hope he doesn;t kill off anyone else, like Lyndsay.
Original post by tillytots
awww I hope will's new look in Hollyoaks later won't stay. I much prefer the geeky him.

that murder scene was brutal mind, never heard any rumours she was quitting!

I thought it was a really disgusting scene. They really didn't need to show that much. I think the Hollyoaks producers have gone too far this time as well it's sick. It's a soap not a murder drama.. or it's supposed to be!
Reply 47
Its obvious that Brendon is going to be blamed for the murder.
Original post by original_username
I guess this makes it more interesting although I'd much prefer Theresa to have died.

Not been watching the half 6 episodes for a while but Im guessing Brendan and Rae have been enemies and obviously Brendan is going to have the motive, intent etc to have killed her? Then Silus will plant the necklace in his house blah blah blah.

It'd be too suspicious if he killed of Lyndsay so I think Silus is going to keep her on hold for the moment, which is pretty lucky as I want to see everyone who didn't believe her, apologise.
Original post by original_username

I can see a horrible storyline coming from this. They will think that Brendan killed Rae, and then something will happen that will make everyone think that he is the one that is terrorising Lyndsay because he lives in the same house and it's easy and everyone will turn against him and he will be the next to leave. I don't want that to happen though. But Silas is just too clever!
Original post by *Funky-buddha*
It'd be too suspicious if he killed of Lyndsay so I think Silus is going to keep her on hold for the moment, which is pretty lucky as I want to see everyone who didn't believe her, apologise.

Yeah, to be honest I just want this storyline to be done with it just seems to be dragging on and on.

Although I have only been watching it on and off since Justin, Hannah, Jake, Max and OB, Claire etc have gone because it has just gone down hill. Especially the younger cast members, and the new 6th form students look to only continue this. Used to have some brilliant story line but this Silus character just hasn't done anything for me.

Either that or at 22 I am getting to old for it lol
Original post by BabyGirl92
I can see a horrible storyline coming from this. They will think that Brendan killed Rae, and then something will happen that will make everyone think that he is the one that is terrorising Lyndsay because he lives in the same house and it's easy and everyone will turn against him and he will be the next to leave. I don't want that to happen though. But Silas is just too clever!

Brendan won best newcomer and villain at the soap awards didn't he? His role in the soap is safe and Silus will ultimately be convicted for his crimes. Dont worry!!
uuuugh that was brutal... dont wanna sleep now haha!

I love Brendan, hope they don't take him off! Silus is weird and needs to get off my TV and stop creeping me out :frown:!
uuuugh that was brutal... dont wanna sleep now haha!

I love Brendan, hope they don't take him off! Silus is weird and needs to get off my TV and stop creeping me out :frown:!

n'awww :hugs:

His voice goes right through me more than anything.
Original post by BabyGirl92
I thought it was a really disgusting scene. They really didn't need to show that much. I think the Hollyoaks producers have gone too far this time as well it's sick. It's a soap not a murder drama.. or it's supposed to be!

I've just found some of the scenes in this hollyoaks later to be too much non stop though, it's like proper nude shots of members in the shower and the scene where seth was having sex with the prozzy. I'm no prude but I just think it's weird to go so uncensored for a show which is broadcast as early evening television.

Did you watch the one where sarah died? the thud when she fell from the parachute freaked me for ages :L
Urgh, that was horrid. I think that some of the voiceovers they give Silas are so cheesy and OTT lol, I cringe everytime I hear one.
And poor Brendan, obviously going to get the blame and no doubt Lynsey will go into over-obsessive mode (more so than she is now) and get more people calling her crazy. I can't wait until the truth comes out and everyone who didn't believe Lynsey (pretty much all the cast bar brendan) realize that they should've listened to her.
Kinda glad it was Rae that got killed off as well, her character was seeming rather boring and pointless imo.
Original post by tillytots
I've just found some of the scenes in this hollyoaks later to be too much non stop though, it's like proper nude shots of members in the shower and the scene where seth was having sex with the prozzy. I'm no prude but I just think it's weird to go so uncensored for a show which is broadcast as early evening television.

Did you watch the one where sarah died? the thud when she fell from the parachute freaked me for ages :L

They definitely try to make the most out of the later time lol. Yeah, it can all seem a bit like they're doing it for the shock and there's actually no need for the shots e.g. seth wandering naked.
It's like the lack of restriction really goes to their head post-watershed lol.
(edited 12 years ago)
I think as far as the soaps we get on telly it's about the only watchable one. It used to be rubbish but it's better now.

Silas = Alan Bennet's psychopathic brother. Hilarious.

Brendan = good character, well played. Warren on the other hand is pretty poorly acted I think.

Hottest girl = Funnily enough, I think Lindsay's the best looking, but she's really kind of straight laced - she spoils it a bit. As for the rest of the McQueens - rough as fuuuuuuuuuuuckkk.......

The real question I want to know is though - Why does Riley start each sentence with "Duh!"? It's a kind of nervous tick....If you've never noticed this before, then watch out for it. Most strange.
(edited 12 years ago)

Will!

the actor who plays silus is in hp hahaha :biggrin:

He was in Doctor Who too :smile:
Original post by animalnitrate

He was in Doctor Who too :smile:

he's a first class actor!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest