The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Anyone other freshers applying for the print house/waterways

Got an email last friday telling me that all the on-campus accommodation is now booked :frown:. Now I have to choose between living in the print house or the waterways and I was just wondering if there were any other fresher students in the same situation as I am and which accommodation they are going to take.
(edited 12 years ago)
I havent gotten anything back from them yet :frown:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
I haven't got anything back yet either, but I emailed them saying I'd like to stay in The Print House. Just because it's cheaper really, I'm going to get up early tomorrow morning to ring them too :smile:
Reply 3
I sort of planned ahead and booked a room in the Foundry next door to the Print House. It's annoying being off campus but I suppose as I was a clearing student it was to be expected. I was looking at waterways before however and it's nice, apparently it's not as nice as the images show it to be but certainly better than some of the halls on campus. I did make a thread about it a few weeks back but it's been buried since then.
Reply 4
Yeah I am staying Waterways. Got told there was no University accommodation left so just went for a room there. It don't look to bad to be honest, apart from 20mins walk. I reckon there will be buses and what not. Just hope I am with other freshers.
Reply 5
Great! Ima be staying in waterways aswell :smile: Will look forward to seeing you there :biggrin:
Reply 6
Same thing happened to me as an Insurance at LBORO. In waterways now too (fresher)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending