The Student Room Group

TSR Bollywood Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bleedblue.
Based on my personal opinion, I meant.
Tbh, I love Sonu's voice, but he has sung some AWFUL songs (e.g) :

but his voice is amazing :adore:

Plus so many of my fave songs have been sung by Shankar. He's not mainstream, and his songs don't always make the charts, but sometimes, I reallly hate some of the popular 'commercial' songs we have out right now!

Not too fond of Rahat's voice. But that's just me :blush:

And Shreya...speechless :smile:

I remembered you a few weeks ago when I went to watch India play cricket and saw players like Virat Kohli :P don't be jealous lol!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by KaRiShM4a
I remembered you a few weeks ago when I went to watch India play cricket and saw players like Virat Kohli :P don't be jealous lol!

When did you see them play?
Ha, saw Kohli myself, have pics etc :biggrin:
Lol, didn't know you knew about my love for Virat! :tongue:
Mausam delayed to September 23 :frown: the songs from Ra.One are really good! Chammak Challo, Criminal and Dildara in particular.

OOOOH, it's releasing on my birthday :woo:
Want to see it :biggrin:

OOOOH, it's releasing on my birthday :woo:
Want to see it :biggrin:

Oh wow I can't wait to see it :biggrin: and I went to the match a few weeks ago, it was a friendly match with Leicestershire :smile: saw all the players there and yeah I read a few of your posts where you've expressed your love for kohli lol. I love him as well but not as lucky as you since I haven't got any pictures!
Oh wow I can't wait to see it :biggrin: and I went to the match a few weeks ago, it was a friendly match with Leicestershire :smile: saw all the players there and yeah I read a few of your posts where you've expressed your love for kohli lol. I love him as well but not as lucky as you since I haven't got any pictures!

Oh right, I went to see them play vs Kent in their tour game about 3 weeks back.
Had Virat fielding in front of me for a whole 20 overs :eek: Plus he made 77 whilst batting. And India won :awesome:

Just an amazing night :smile:

Hadn't realised, seems anyone on TSR who's seen my posts now knows of my Kohli love :blush:

I love him to pieces :love:

Also have pics with Raina...with his arms around me :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ahh lucky you :P bet you were just watching him and nothing else lol! Ah yeah India won the match I went to see as well but it was only a friendly match so it hardly matters. Shame they can't win against England :frown: Ahaha yeah pretty easy to figure your Kohli love. I've only got pictures of players fielding :frown: your lucky with the Raina picture :O
Ahh lucky you :P bet you were just watching him and nothing else lol! Ah yeah India won the match I went to see as well but it was only a friendly match so it hardly matters. Shame they can't win against England :frown: Ahaha yeah pretty easy to figure your Kohli love. I've only got pictures of players fielding :frown: your lucky with the Raina picture :O

Pretty much. Watched his EVERY move. It was supposed to be a 50ov game, but the rain reduced it to a T20.

Saw the whole team warming up aswell, it was amazing. Here are some of the pics:

see attachments :smile:
Ooo nice pictures :biggrin: I hate it when it rains during cricket matches, when I went it was so cold I froze my butt off :frown: It's great seeing them all play and do their thing, this is the second time I saw the whole team and I've met Kapil Dev too :biggrin: got a handshake from him :P
Ooo nice pictures :biggrin: I hate it when it rains during cricket matches, when I went it was so cold I froze my butt off :frown: It's great seeing them all play and do their thing, this is the second time I saw the whole team and I've met Kapil Dev too :biggrin: got a handshake from him :P

Seen India @ The Oval, at Lord's and at Kent. Kent was the best in terms of being close to the players. I got a wave and a smile from Dhoni when I shouted out that I loved him :blush:

Have pics with, Gambhir, Raina, Ashwin and Praveen :wink:

Yup rain does freeze your butt off :tongue:
Original post by MostCompetitive
Welcome and agreed.

Saw Aditya Chopra's second directoral venture Mohabbatein (2000) yesterday, and that is a phenomenal film too. The scenes with SRK and Amitabh are just breathtaking.

Looking forward to this movie:

I seriously want to see that. Simply cus' of the couple in that film :mmm: should be interesting and <3 the songs xD

Ha, IMO best singers of the industry now:

Sonu Nigam :love: :adore:
Shankar Mahadevan :blush:
Shaan
Mohit Chauhan

:wink:

Oh and Shreya Ghoshal, she's bloody amazing :heart:

Na, it's definitely Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Atif Aslam. You fellas may think you're steaming ahead but the Pakistanis control everything :colone:
Original post by Inzamam99
Na, it's definitely Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Atif Aslam. You fellas may think you're steaming ahead but the Pakistanis control everything :colone:

Rahat is great, but for me his voice isn't one that I die to hear everyday.
Atif...na man :facepalm:

Don't really care about who has most hits, money, fame etc, just care about their voice and music.

Plus I don't care where they're from either. If they're talented and they are contributing to the industry, why not have them.
Reply 3632
I have a question for you guys. I just watched I hate luv storys (and god did I hate it) but, the ending:
the whole airport-thing and then bursting into the wrong theatre etc, reminded me of another movie I saw recently. Like some time this year. And for the life of me I have no idea which. I do know that the guy had the same airport-go-back-signs and he burst into a wedding (the wrong one) etc.

It's one of those things that will annoy me forever. The help will be appreciated, I shall rep you?
Original post by Inzamam99

I love RFAK, but Atif.. he is nowhere near the top level.
Reply 3634
Atif <3
Original post by blush.ox
I seriously want to see that. Simply cus' of the couple in that film :mmm: should be interesting and <3 the songs xD

Songs are great and the film looks good too. I only discovered the film after I heard the song below

The best film for me this year so far has to be BOL, and it was nice to see that it received rave reviews from critics worldwide (inc India) and scored at the film festivals too. No wonder Eros quickly got in there to co-distribute the film. Too many good films this year... I don't know what's going on.

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Shrubs
I can't wait until Ra.one- Srk :colondollar: That is all.

Love the soundrack for Ra. One. Vishal-Shekhar are back and Akon has done a great job too.

Original post by MostCompetitive
Love the soundrack for Ra. One. Vishal-Shekhar are back and Akon has done a great job too.

Loving these 3 songs! Great album :biggrin:

Here's a teaser of Criminal -

& the first song promo of Rockstar 'Katiya Karoon'

Looking forward to the songs of Rockstar since A.R Rahman has done the music.
I want to join!

Recently watched Aarakshan, brilliant political film.
Saif Ali Khan looked great.
Original post by Shrubs
I was pleasantly surprised at akons hindi. Kudos to him.

Yeah imo Akon's hindi is better than Katrina Kaifs :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending