The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Applicants 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by LGF92
Yeah, considering my username and my uni email are pretty linked...

Yep. I did that. I know your name now.
Infact, I think you were the easiest person to discover.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2141
Original post by Oh-WOW
Yep. I did that. I know your name now.
Infact, I think you were the easiest person to discover.

Although my middle name will be forever a mystery, which is a victory of sorts :wink:
Reply 2142
Original post by LGF92
Although my middle name will be forever a mystery, which is a victory of sorts :wink:

George.
Reply 2143
Original post by Oh-WOW
George.

No! :P
Reply 2144
Original post by LGF92
No! :P

I'm not going to start going through all the G names I know. so I give up.
Still. I know who you are now.
Reply 2145
I think I've worked out who you are.... but I'm confused by the 92. :tongue:

And whenever I've needed to guess a letter "G" it's usually turned out to be Gordon. :wink:
Reply 2146
Haha this is the task for the year; find out my middle name! Also, 92 is the year in which I was born... ;P
Reply 2147
Original post by LGF92
Haha this is the task for the year; find out my middle name! Also, 92 is the year in which I was born... ;P

I was going to ask mutual friends whether they knew it. But Facebook says our only mutual friend is Rory McLion...
Reply 2148
Original post by Sappho
I was going to ask mutual friends whether they knew it. But Facebook says our only mutual friend is Rory McLion...

I have 7 mutual friends but it might be awkward if I ask them what his middle name is?
Can we have a clue? Like is it a regular name or something that we'll never guess?
Reply 2149
Hahah we've hijacked the 2011 applicants thread! (although it's not in use any more)

It's a normal name, although maybe a little bit 70s/80s (which is fitting, as it's my dad's name...)
Reply 2150
Original post by LGF92
Hahah we've hijacked the 2011 applicants thread! (although it's not in use any more)

It's a normal name, although maybe a little bit 70s/80s (which is fitting, as it's my dad's name...)

We should set up an official chat thread. so that we don't get shouted at by our horrible forum assisstant. :tongue:

P.s. so, it's Gary then.
Reply 2151
Original post by LGF92

I have a right to be here, I'm a 2011 applicant! :biggrin:
Reply 2152
Me too...! I'm a 2011 Applicant!!

And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gary. :smile: Or Greg.
Reply 2153
Hahah damn you lot and your powers of deduction exposing my full name to the internet.
Reply 2154
Original post by LGF92
Hahah damn you lot and your powers of deduction exposing my full name to the internet.

We're just too good.
:ninja:
Do you even know who we all are?
Original post by Oh-WOW
we don't get shouted at by our horrible forum assisstant. :tongue:

Stop spamming :mad: :tongue:
Reply 2156
Original post by Oh-WOW
We're just too good.
:ninja:
Do you even know who we all are?

Yes. I have a filing cabinet full of folders with all your biographical details in.

(i.e. no)
Reply 2157
Original post by Ecosse_14
Stop spamming :mad: :tongue:

I knew you'd get involved and shout at me. Always shouting at me.
Just cause you're a lazy person who doesn't go to lectures and can spend all day on tsr. :tongue:
Can I set up a chat thread or will you shout at me for that too?
Reply 2158
Original post by LGF92
Yes. I have a filing cabinet full of folders with all your biographical details in.

(i.e. no)

This is excellent. I hope you never find out who we all are.
Reply 2159
Damned Freshers' flu.... I hate feeling ill. I don't mind being ill, but when you feel ill it makes you not want to do anything. And I need to do work and lectures and laundry.

Any helpful tips?? (apart from paracetamol, hot tea, hot apple juice and lots of water, all of which I already have with me...)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending