The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol Freshers Week

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Go to the party too... I didn't go to that even though I bought a ticket and fancy dress... (It was army themed), we just went to town instead which was ace anyway, but perhaps should have gone!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 41
Will many people be moving in on the Saturday, and if so will you be heading out that night??
Reply 42
Original post by reyles1992
Hey guys.

This is the right site for events tickets right?

http://www.fatsoma.com/tickets/bristol-freshers-events/bristol-various-in-bristol/bristol/e50233?r=1681524586

Anyone else doing Physics by the way?

Fellow Physicist here :smile: what accommodation are you staying in?
Reply 43
The Hawthorns. You?
Original post by jaheen22
Will many people be moving in on the Saturday, and if so will you be heading out that night??

Im moving in on saturday... theres something going on at the Union that night I think :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by reyles1992
The Hawthorns. You?

Nice, I'm Badock !
Reply 46
Original post by Pheebs1201
Im moving in on saturday... theres something going on at the Union that night I think :smile:

Are you staying in halls or student house?? Yeah I've been told it's a white t-shirt night or something to that effect :smile:
Original post by Phil1541
Nice, I'm Badock !

Hi Badock buddy! :tongue: I'm in unit 7, ground floor.
Are you staying in halls or student house?? Yeah I've been told it's a white t-shirt night or something to that effect :smile:

Yup apparently we need to get our t shirts in the day and customise them? So look out for the girl in the worst t shirt, that'll be me :tongue: Im in Colston street :smile: you?
Reply 49
Yup apparently we need to get our t shirts in the day and customise them? So look out for the girl in the worst t shirt, that'll be me :tongue: Im in Colston street :smile: you?

I'm assuming the reps give them to you when you move in?? I'm at Osborne Villas :smile:
I'm assuming the reps give them to you when you move in?? I'm at Osborne Villas :smile:

No I think we have to collect them from the union :smile:
Reply 51

Ok, must remember to bring a marker :biggrin:
Ok, must remember to bring a marker :biggrin:

Ooo yes :tongue: I'll see you there I expect :h:
Reply 53
Ooo yes :tongue: I'll see you there I expect :h:

More than likely :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Hi Badock buddy! :tongue: I'm in unit 7, ground floor.

I'm unit 7 third floor :biggrin:

Have you sorted out your Indian costume yet? I hate fancy dress ¬¬
Reply 55
Have I heard right that the theme for the Freshers Party is the 80's???
Original post by Phil1541
I'm unit 7 third floor :biggrin:

Have you sorted out your Indian costume yet? I hate fancy dress ¬¬

I can't handle fancy dress mate. If our theme was the army then maybe, but I'm not getting a feathery headdress on! I'm going to find other males who don't play dress up and go to a club meybe? What about you?
Reply 57
Original post by Glen_Nichols
I can't handle fancy dress mate. If our theme was the army then maybe, but I'm not getting a feathery headdress on! I'm going to find other males who don't play dress up and go to a club meybe? What about you?

Ahh wish I'd seen this earlier ! I literally just went out and bought some red indian fancy dress **** :tongue:

I'll probably go just because it's a massive bar crawl and I've just wasted money on this crappy costume so may as well use it...

Like-wise on the army theme would of been so much easier/better... ah well...
Reply 58

According to the facebook event, the reps give them out.

Link
Reply 59
I think I'm going to die this week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending