The Student Room Group

Food and Drink: Time to Rate, the Last Thing Ye Ate!

*Rubs stomach*

AHhhhHhhh.

*picks tooth with toothpick*

That was amaaaaaay-zing.

^^
Sometimes the above response is the ONLY thing you can utter after something that creates PURE FOODIE BLISSFUL SATIATION. 10/10. Best evarrr.

But sometimes... *gulp*... it's not so good.

But what about the last thing you just consumed? Whether it's a gulp of cold water or a ten-course meal, how would you rate it?

Tell us here at TSR the last thing you consumed, and rate it - was it good? Meh? GRRRREAT? Abysmal?

TSR... it's TIME TO RATE, THE LAST THING YE ATE!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cup of tap water - 7/10.
Mum's chicken sandwich. Disgraceful.
2/10
Snickers bar - 7.5/10
Reply 4
Crisps & dip - 8/10
Reply 5

New products from Tesco I just consumed: The new Pepsi Max Citrus Freeze and Cadbury's Spooky Shapes.

How would I rate them?

Pepsi Max Citrus Freeze: 7/10
It's good, not doubting that; but it's just too similar to Pepsi Max. It does not very much to differentiate itself from the original. It DOES have a very lime-like aftertaste and a kinda.. almost menthol-esque coolness to it, but it's pretty much just pepsi max.

Cadbury's Spooky Shapes: 8/10
Pretty much just Cadbury's Animals Minis, but for some reason these seem to have a higher chocolate-to-biscuit content, which is badass. They don't rate higher as I prefer the original sized Animal biscuits which offer more of a proper biscuit bite.
Reply 6
Ginster's Cornish Pasty - 9/10
Greggs chocolate doughnut thing- 6.5/10. Okay I guess but a bit stale-tasting
Reply 8
pasta 6/10 :frown:
Reply 9
Leftover chilli con carne 9/10 - gets soooo much better the next day!
Coronation Chicken Sandwich - Sainsbury's Deli Filler, Tescos granary bread.

-10 out of 10.

It's left me running to the loo every 30 seconds :mad:
Chocolate digestive and a cup of tea.

Can't beat it. 9/10
Reply 12
Chicken and bacon bake microwave meal. Description: Tender bits of chicken and bacon in a creamy leek sauce topped with diced potato.

2/10

Chicken pieces were the only decent part, the diced potato looked really nice, like tiny square roast potatoes is the most accurate way to describe them, but they turned to absolute mush, the bacon pieces were laughable, I only really found evidence of it in a small piece about half the size of a fingernail. The 'creamy sauce' was bland and didn't taste of much. Pretty much just picked out the chicken bits and a few potato bits and threw the rest away.
Reply 13
Black coffee - 10/10 ... REALLY needed that!!!!
Reply 14
Cup of Earl Grey tea 10/10 :biggrin:
Coco Pops 10/10
Reply 16
Scrambled eggs, fried bacon, with Worcestershire sauce. 7/10
Yay a TotoMimo thread :biggrin:

Strawberry Jam on toast - 8/10 - wish the bread was bigger but as I live with 7 other people who don't really eat bread and only one fridge, I can only buy small bread to fit in the fridge. :p: I love the jam though.

Strawberry low fat yoghurt - 9/10 - yum. :p:

As you can see, I'm having a bit of a strawberry obsession today. I'm just about to eat some strawberries now. :h:
Reply 19
Subway - 10/10

Quick Reply

Latest