The Student Room Group

Megathread of Waterloo Road

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
just wanted to let everyone know that Kai Owen who in Torchwood is in Waterloo Road next week as a rugby professional trainer i think
Reply 101
Waterloo Road producers have reportedly found a location to film the new series in Lanarkshire.

It was announced in August that the BBC One drama would be relocating to Scotland as part of the BBC's aim to produce more programming there.

Bosses at production company Shed, which makes the show, are said to have set their sights on a former hostel in Coatbridge to use as the new Waterloo Road set.
Reply 102
New Waterloo Road set possibly

Reply 103
its on now
Reply 104
mrs fry on the door
Grantly is forever my fave.
Reply 106
so just finished , what did you guys make of this week epsiode
Surely the Vicki story will go more in the direction of depression or therapy at least? I hope thye don't just leave it as she looked at some websites and is fine. I like that its female to male domestic violence for once though.

Can't be bothered with people wanting to sleep with head as storyline though, not one bit of him is attractive
Reply 108
Original post by clo-clo1
Surely the Vicki story will go more in the direction of depression or therapy at least? I hope thye don't just leave it as she looked at some websites and is fine. I like that its female to male domestic violence for once though.

Can't be bothered with people wanting to sleep with head as storyline though, not one bit of him is attractive

Yes, hopefully they will explore it a bit more, I mean she obviously has a habit of taking her anger out on him...bless Ronan, he's lovely! If they dop it after this episode, it would be a little silly :rolleyes: They have a good storyline potential there.

And yes, he's really not attractive, but each to their own I guess...but he is also a right grumpy-arse!
Reply 109
bit harsh on Zach tonight , but like that man said , he just doesn't look like a rugby player , he about a 1ft smaller than the likes of Finn and Josh
Reply 110
Original post by hbk4894
bit harsh on Zach tonight , but like that man said , he just doesn't look like a rugby player , he about a 1ft smaller than the likes of Finn and Josh

I can't believe Jez didn't even defend his own son :indiff:

Yeah, he's not exactly cut out for rugby but come on!
Reply 111
Original post by aeterno
I can't believe Jez didn't even defend his own son :indiff:

Yeah, he's not exactly cut out for rugby but come on!

i dont get why Zach was in the team in the first place , all those guys looked like they were 17/18 and Zach only 14
Reply 112
Original post by hbk4894
i dont get why Zach was in the team in the first place , all those guys looked like they were 17/18 and Zach only 14

True he did seem a lot younger than the others. He's probably one of those characters who's 12 one minute and 17 the next :indiff:
Reply 113
Original post by aeterno
True he did seem a lot younger than the others. He's probably one of those characters who's 12 one minute and 17 the next :indiff:

Probably suffers with SORAS 'Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome' :lol:
Reply 114
watched the preview for next week seems where going to see a drugs storyline next week
Reply 115
Reply 116
just thought on another thing , what was Jez doing as a match official anyway , ofcourse hes going to be biased in Waterloo Road favor as their Coach
Reply 117
28 year old Roxanne Pallett who played Jo Sugden in Emmerdale and also appeared on Dancing on Ice is to join the series.

She will play a pupil 11 years younger than her real life age.
Original post by hbk4894
28 year old Roxanne Pallett who played Jo Sugden in Emmerdale and also appeared on Dancing on Ice is to join the series.

She will play a pupil 11 years younger than her real life age.

i find it creepy how old some of the actors are :P
Reply 119
Original post by JellyyBeanyy
i find it creepy how old some of the actors are :P

yeah true , they had Tina O Brien in Series 6 as Bex Fisher as she did look a few years old than the 18 year old she was meant to be playing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending