The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by OliHudson
yeah i had a panic about this. i just crossed out 'not attending', but a tick does the same thing i guess. and yeah there were only two slips, i hope aha

ahh faaab :biggrin: ty ! And how are you preparing!?
hey :smile:
Congratulations on all your interviews!
Is everyone going on the tour or not? :smile: just wondering :smile:
Reply 262
Original post by Minerva McGonagall
hey :smile:
Congratulations on all your interviews!
Is everyone going on the tour or not? :smile: just wondering :smile:

I am :smile: When's your interview?
Original post by realm
I am :smile: When's your interview?

21st :smile: Yours?
I'm so nervous!
Reply 264
Has anyone been invited for interview yet??:biggrin: just got my letter! absolutely terrified:/
Reply 265
Hey all,

To everyone getting interviews, can you also post your application stats so we get an idea of who is getting interviews

Thanks! and congrats again!!!
Reply 266
ah just looked through the thread, congratz everyone:smile:
Reply 267
Original post by realm

well i have this interviews book (from the 600 UKCAT and 400 BMAT people) which has some questions and stuff. then just going through my personal statement making sure i know everything i said i did! how about you?? :smile:
Reply 268
Original post by .eXe
Hey all,

To everyone getting interviews, can you also post your application stats so we get an idea of who is getting interviews

Thanks! and congrats again!!!

hi got an inerview on 24th

GCSES 9A* 3A
As level 4A
Bio:260/300
Chemistry: 252/300
Maths: 295/300
Economics: 187/200
B (general studies)
One week work experience at a hospital
One year volunteering at a care home
ukcat 628.5 aavverage
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 269
21st :smile: Yours?
I'm so nervous!

Aww cool, mine's 24th!
Me too... I'm terrified cause this will be my first stab at any interview !
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by realm
Aww cool, mine's 24th!
Me too... I'm terrified cause this will be my first stab at any interview !

Same :|
Good luck with your interview :smile:

This may sound like a stupid question, but do you send the reply slip and the tour slip back in the provided envelope? or is that just for the criminal record form? Don't want to look stupid :colondollar: haha
Reply 271
Same :|
Good luck with your interview :smile:

This may sound like a stupid question, but do you send the reply slip and the tour slip back in the provided envelope? or is that just for the criminal record form? Don't want to look stupid :colondollar: haha

tyyy, You too !:smile:

I'm pretty sure you send the reply slip + tour slip in the provided envelope back to them and if you have criminal convinctions, you bring it filled in with you to interview...
Original post by realm
tyyy, You too !:smile:

I'm pretty sure you send the reply slip + tour slip in the provided envelope back to them and if you have criminal convinctions, you bring it filled in with you to interview...

Np :smile: thanks :smile:
Okie dokes thank you! :smile:
wut. people are ALREADY getting interviews?! i hope youre all a100 applicants and not gecs!
Reply 274
Original post by Anonom.
Has anyone been invited for interview yet??:biggrin: just got my letter! absolutely terrified:/

do you mind me asking when you sent off your application? Also did track update with an invitation or did you just get a letter from bham ?
Reply 275
Original post by itsme2011
do you mind me asking when you sent off your application? Also did track update with an invitation or did you just get a letter from bham ?

Track doesn't update about invitation to interview, only about conditional/unconditional offers and rejections
Reply 276
Original post by realm

going to sound REALLY silly - have you had anything confirming your confirmation? haha im worried my slips never got to the uni and they havent confirmed my interview - im being really paranoid :colondollar:
Reply 277
Original post by OliHudson
going to sound REALLY silly - have you had anything confirming your confirmation? haha im worried my slips never got to the uni and they havent confirmed my interview - im being really paranoid :colondollar:

Heyy, nahh, I haven't, I don't think they will confirm it though :tongue:
Reply 278
Interview for 26th!! soo excited but need to change it as am away :/ didnt realise they would be so early!
My UCAS STILL hasn't been sent.
Starting to get worried about not getting and interview from Bgham now :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending