Scroll to see replies

Original post by jaheen22
Xbox :cool:

Are you going to join the Pro Club?
Reply 1041
Anybody want a game on the xbox?
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Are you going to join the Pro Club?

Yes, if I can get my Xbox live set up in my room.
Original post by mau5
Anybody want a game on the xbox?

Sure - but in a bit. I'm watching BttF atm
Reply 1044
Sure - but in a bit. I'm watching BttF atm

Add nathamh1 whenever you get on.
Original post by mau5

8 o'clock :smile:
Reply 1046
Got a Suarez in one of the free packs... to sell or not to sell :/
Original post by mau5

Xbox
Your request could not be completed at this time. This gamertag is not valid.

:confused:
Reply 1048
It's nice to have FUT for free; I really didn't like how you had to pay for it previously. This FIFA is actually brilliant.

I got Ashley Cole when I opened one of my free packs, happy days!
Reply 1049
Original post by haleem
Got a Suarez in one of the free packs... to sell or not to sell :/

I'll take him :awesome:

Spoiler

Reply 1050
:confused:

Sorry should have been nathanmh1.
Reply 1051
Thought I'd share this here. These are the virtual pros I've made since Fifa 10 :P

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6040/fifapros.png
Original post by xDave-
Thought I'd share this here. These are the virtual pros I've made since Fifa 10 :P

:laugh:

I think I've met the Fifa 11 one.
Reply 1053
Just completed Division 7 unbeaten on H2H, does it get much harder higher up? Only problem I have is everyone seems to play ultra defensive and have 8 men behind the ball and rely on two strikers doing one twos to score.
Original post by xDave-

Brilliant. :rofl:
Original post by xDave-

That last one scared the **** out of me. What's the general feeling about this year's fifa then, lads and lasses? A lot of my mates have slated it (probably because they can't adapt to the new defensive controls... I'm yet to buy it due to being on my year abroad, but I will buy it as soon as I can afford to buy a new console etc. Is it a big improvement on FIFA 11 once you've got used to the new controls/approach to defending?
Reply 1056
Original post by mau5
Just completed Division 7 unbeaten on H2H, does it get much harder higher up? Only problem I have is everyone seems to play ultra defensive and have 8 men behind the ball and rely on two strikers doing one twos to score.

Head to head league is so good, it's just how I imagined it to be. All my matches have been free scoring football, could not tell if they were using ultra defensive or not, most can't defend. I mostly play with santos so I have not faced 5 star teams so maybe that's why I'm having good matches.
Reply 1057
Why does UT freeze my ps3 just as I am about to go into a game :s
Reply 1058
anyone unable to log onto ea servers on xbox 360? I hadn't updated my online code when I first bought the game as I didn't have internet. And now that I have internet every time I try to connect it says the servers aren't working.. ?
Reply 1059
Original post by AnAverageSmoker
Me and my friends would probably be considered as pes diehards but we didnt buy any other pes game after 2010 because their games seem to have gone down hill... it looks like with this game I might have to join the darkside, but I'll have to play it first before I make my mind up on purchasing it. What people have said so far though sounds good!

Please please please buy PES 2012. PES's gameplan changed so much after 2010, they literally completely tore up the old games style of play. Its like a more faced paced, more free rolling version of Fifa. 2010 was quite blah in its scripting. 2011 and 2012 are completely different animals. Get it for your own sake if your into your footy games, i've played both Fifa and Pes and although both (2011's) are enjoyable PES pips it for me.

Quick Reply

Latest