The Student Room Group

IMDB Top 250 films leaderboard - how many have you watched?

Scroll to see replies

Pathetic!
Reply 461

I have 111/250 earlier I had watched 101/250
150 - my dad is real film buff, so I have him to thank for me seeing quite a few of the "oldies" on the list, which have helped bumped up my score.

Reply 463
Original post by pocketfulofposy
150 - my dad is real film buff, so I have him to thank for me seeing quite a few of the "oldies" on the list, which have helped bumped up my score.

What's California like then?
Reply 464
Original post by danny111
What's California like then?

Pretty amazing.

Last weekend, I headed off to Malibu to do my college reading on the beach, and I just thought 'it doesn't get much better than this'.
Reply 466
Original post by pocketfulofposy
Pretty amazing.

Last weekend, I headed off to Malibu to do my college reading on the beach, and I just thought 'it doesn't get much better than this'.

I did not need to know that.

Nah, good for you! Just jealous :frown:

Spoiler

Added/updated.
You've made my day Ape. :h:
Cool beans.
I should've taken advantage of the summer holz more. :ashamed2:
58 derp
I don't see how I can be a film fanatic and watch few films. Somehow I think I seem quite shallow when it comes to film watching. Seriously, I HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION RIGHT NOW, AND TURN IT AROUND.

On the pleasant side, at least I watch films that always seem to be of excellent quality. Me and my family organise a film night every Saturday as possible, so this could be my chance :biggrin:
Original post by CrazySugarRabbit
I don't see how I can be a film fanatic and watch few films. Somehow I think I seem quite shallow when it comes to film watching. Seriously, I HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SITUATION RIGHT NOW, AND TURN IT AROUND.

On the pleasant side, at least I watch films that always seem to be of excellent quality. Me and my family organise a film night every Saturday as possible, so this could be my chance :biggrin:

I'd suggest staying away from the IMDb user boards, rottentomatoes.com and any other film review board, as they're poison if you haven't yet watched the film in question. I'd always read loads of negative analyses before watching, and I'd go into the film thinking it'd be absolute crap. Bad habit indeed.
57 :smile:
Original post by philistine
I'd suggest staying away from the IMDb user boards, rottentomatoes.com and any other film review board, as they're poison if you haven't yet watched the film in question. I'd always read loads of negative analyses before watching, and I'd go into the film thinking it'd be absolute crap. Bad habit indeed.

Actually, I have to say I might be guilty of that in most circumstances :frown:
Reply 477
50... but it was significantly lower at the start of the year.

Think I've added somewhere between 5 and 10 in the last few months.

Only seen 87 out of 250 :colonhash: I am going to have to get watching more :colone:
Reply 479
Updated to reflect everything I've seen in the last year. Change leaderboard plz :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending