The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oh-my-diddy
117 - 112? some retarded judge. Nathan cleverly MD

Agreed! I had it 115-114 Cleverly but wouldn't have argued with a draw. I'd love to see that judges scorecard and watch the fight again
Reply 3841
News on Hopkins V Dawson: WBC Board of Governors decided unanimously to declare the bout as a technical draw and consider Bernard Hopkins still as the WBC Light heavyweight champion of the world.

The right decision in my opinion.
Original post by B-Man.

Original post by B-Man.
News on Hopkins V Dawson: WBC Board of Governors decided unanimously to declare the bout as a technical draw and consider Bernard Hopkins still as the WBC Light heavyweight champion of the world.

The right decision in my opinion.

Damn Hopkins is one smart guy. He knew he was going to lose against Dawson so he pulled this off and got away with it. Jeeez
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3843
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Damn Hopkins is one smart guy. He knew he was going to lose against Dawson so he pulled this off and got away with it. Jeeez

I don't think he did it on purpose; why take the fight in the first place if he was going to fake an injury?
Original post by B-Man.

Original post by B-Man.
I don't think he did it on purpose; why take the fight in the first place if he was going to fake an injury?

Don't be so naive. Here's the truth:

Reply 3845
he dislocated his ACJ. pretty painful thing to fake.
Original post by ophqui
he dislocated his ACJ. pretty painful thing to fake.

Exactly.

Anyone else looking forward to the Nonito Donaire fight tomorrow night?
Reply 3847
The pacman marquez fight has received no attention- i mean come on, it's pacman and macquez. It's quite an insult consideraing mayweather and ortiz received much more hype.

Anyways, anyone staying up to watch it?
I can't really, gotta be up for training myself at 8am tomorrow, so will probs just try find somewhere to watch it online when I get back.

and yeah there has been almost no hype about it, strangely.

Original post by 419
The pacman marquez fight has received no attention- i mean come on, it's pacman and macquez. It's quite an insult consideraing mayweather and ortiz received much more hype.

I am.
Pacquiao's going to win. It's not going to be anything like the last two fights in terms of closeness. KO by Pacquiao in the 2nd half.

Was I the only one who saw the hype? I've not paid much attention to it though.

I'll download and watch tomorrow.
Original post by Jingers
Pacquiao's going to win. It's not going to be anything like the last two fights in terms of closeness.

yeah that much is obvious but it's always good to watch pacquiao fight.

was at york hall today watching the gb champs. some good bouts.
Reply 3852
Original post by 419

I'm watching it, 2am the thing starts right (not actual fight, that's probably around 4-5)?
Reply 3853
Ah, in that case, it's not worth staying up for. Just watch the whole thing tomorrow.
Reply 3854
If anyone ever find somewhere where i can watch the whole fight, holla a me please. My searching skills seems to be decelerating :yy:

Original post by 419
If anyone ever find somewhere where i can watch the whole fight, holla a me please. My searching skills seems to be decelerating :yy:

its not on youtube or anything yet... i'll send you a PM if I find anything :wink:
Reply 3856
Original post by cocacola2
its not on youtube or anything yet... i'll send you a PM if I find anything :wink:

good lad :yy:
I watched Chris Eubank Junior have his first debut professional fight last night, thought it was against a mediocre Liethuanian (sp?) guy that I have never heard of in my life. Eubank looks like a great prospect to be honest, very fast, technically gifted and likes to show-boat just like his old man used to do back in the day. So I will definitely be looking out for him in the future, anyway, did anybody here watch Tyson Fury fight last night? Absolutely rubbish, the fight was stopped way too early in my opinion.
shocking decision , marquez robbed

eubank jr looks class but i hate showboating
Reply 3859
Do any of you box?

Latest