The Student Room Group

Guys - How often do you shave facial hair?

Scroll to see replies

I'm 15 - about once every two weeks. Otherwise my history teacher comes up to me and slaps me on the back of the neck, as I'm Asian, saying "Well done on become an Imaam.
Reply 41
Original post by Nihilum
What is this shaving you speak so highly about?

Yes.

Sexy.
Reply 42
Once a week.
twice a week...sometimes even once when don't feel like it :smile:
Reply 44
every other day.
I'd like to grow a stubble cos I look like I'm 14 or something, but nothing growing on the neck so far =/ so I aim for the smooth look for now.
i shave every 3/4 days
Original post by MagicNMedicine

ps great username for a Wiganer :biggrin:

Thanks! :ahee:

I'm too original :yep:
Once a week. Sometimes once a fortnight.
Reply 48
I COULD shave every day, but I don't like to and only shave for work - maybe twice a week.
As little as possible. :tongue: I avoid shaving until it starts to get itchy so it usually ends up being once every 4 or 5 days.
Reply 50
Typically every other day - if I leave it for three days, I have seriously weird beard-beginnings on my cheeks.
Reply 51
Usually every 4 days to a week. I take it down to stubble with a trimmer as I can get a uniform stubble all over in 2 or 3 minutes so it's nice and easy. I'm lazy and let it grow to 4 or 5mm before it becomes irritating and I trim it down again. I can almost connect the bottom of my facial hair on my neck to my chest hair, but not quite yet :frown: Not a man yet.
Reply 52
Twice a week, but with a beard trimmer and at stubble level.
Reply 53
Once a week,

Love the light stubble for a while, not hairy-faced anyways so yeah.
Every 3/4 days normally.
17, red hair.
Need to shave every other day due to what would be a patchy beard :'(
I have a small circular bald patch on the underside of my chin, whereas the hair grows a perfect circle around it.
Facial hair. So bad.
I like to have bit of stubble that 5clock shadow look so only need to trim it once or twice a weeks.
Original post by microfatcat
Facial hair. So bad.

Lol can I ask why?
Reply 59
Well I have a bet going where if I go the whole year without shaving my housemates will pay my rent, but they've been making nasty jokes towards me in an attempt to get me to cave and I'm close to quitting. It doesn't help that one of my housemates just knocked someone up as well...

Quick Reply

Latest