:lolwut

Oh I can't help it, welcome back!!!!!! :biggrin:
Loving the username btw :wink:

Why thank you, thank you :cool: you knew nothing about this :wink::tongue:
Original post by ViceVersa
Why thank you, thank you :cool: you knew nothing about this :wink::tongue:

Nope. :ninja:
:tongue:
I got the email! So I haven't been forgotten :smile: .
Original post by SamHey789
I got the email! So I haven't been forgotten :smile: .

I told you it'll all work out :rolleyes:
I told you it'll all work out :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm really relieved!
Reply 265
Yeah I'm really relieved!

I remember being in your situation very well, worried I had been lost in the system. Its just the sheer volume, try not to worry :smile:

I'm a third year and am going to try and make an effort to hang around this thread, so if anyone has any burning issues just shoot.

Also, how good looking are the people in that new Keele video?!
Reply 266
Original post by BOD13
Dude, fishing for compliments is never cool.
Reply 267
Original post by Kinkerz
Dude, fishing for compliments is never cool.

It was a rhetorical question, it requires no answer

They are good looking
Reply 268
Original post by BOD13
It was a rhetorical question, it requires no answer

They are good looking

Yeah I think there was definitely some student cherry picking going on.
Reply 269
Original post by Kinkerz
Yeah I think there was definitely some student cherry picking going on.

I'm just waiting for the call from Hollywood really
Reply 270
Original post by BOD13
I'm just waiting for the call from Hollywood really

LOL!:wink:
Original post by BOD13
I remember being in your situation very well, worried I had been lost in the system. Its just the sheer volume, try not to worry :smile:

I'm a third year and am going to try and make an effort to hang around this thread, so if anyone has any burning issues just shoot.

Oh yeah, i actually emailed them asking if i should be worried, they apologised for not contacting me and sent me the confirmation.
Reply 272
Oh yeah, i actually emailed them asking if i should be worried, they apologised for not contacting me and sent me the confirmation.

So is Keele your first choice?
Original post by BOD13
So is Keele your first choice?

Yeah, it just seems like the course that was made for me, and the place looks great!
Reply 274
Yeah, it just seems like the course that was made for me, and the place looks great!

Awesome! As I say, if you need any help during this horrible waiting period just shoot
Original post by BOD13
Awesome! As I say, if you need any help during this horrible waiting period just shoot

When did you go to interview :smile: ?
Reply 276
When did you go to interview :smile: ?

My interview was very early December, possibly late November, was a while ago of course. Although I found out just 5 days later that I had a place. Keele, certainly when I was applying, seem to get an answer (be it good or bad) to you very quickly
Original post by BOD13
My interview was very early December, possibly late November, was a while ago of course. Although I found out just 5 days later that I had a place. Keele, certainly when I was applying, seem to get an answer (be it good or bad) to you very quickly

Wow :eek: How much notice for your interview did they give? and what year did you apply, was it for the 2011 entry?
Reply 278
Wow :eek: How much notice for your interview did they give? and what year did you apply, was it for the 2011 entry?

Yeah it was very quick, at most it was 10 days, but i have a feeling it was less. As for interview notice I cannot remember, but lets say 3 weeks. I applied in 2008 for 2009 entry
Original post by BOD13
Yeah it was very quick, at most it was 10 days, but i have a feeling it was less. As for interview notice I cannot remember, but lets say 3 weeks. I applied in 2008 for 2009 entry

Oh right, thanks! Wow. So you loving Keele? Give me details :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending