Scroll to see replies

guys, is it too late to apply for ucl?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1021
Original post by sinohellenic
guys, is it too late to apply for ucl?

Nope, unless it's been a week since you sent your application off :wink: or you have filled all your choices. ucl isn't under the same rules as oxbridge :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
I got an offer for biological sciences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I just screamed for 3 minutes nonstop!
Reply 1023
Has anyone got interview invitation from natural science yet?
Reply 1024
Original post by shrewdsloth
I got an offer for biological sciences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I just screamed for 3 minutes nonstop!

Congratulations!!!! :biggrin: When did you send in your UCAS? I sent mine in mid October, but I haven't heard anything other than the acknowledgment! :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by emygr21
Congratulations!!!! :biggrin: When did you send in your UCAS? I sent mine in mid October, but I haven't heard anything other than the acknowledgment! :frown:

I sent mine in Sep 28th...:smile:

They mentioned that because I am an international applicant I am not required to attend the open day and that the admissions officer has recommended me a conditional offer IN BOLD!
And that the details of my offer will be included in the official letter and that I will be able to see it on UCAS in due course!:smile:
Reply 1026
anything for economics?
Reply 1027

They mentioned that because I am an international applicant I am not required to attend the open day and that the admissions officer has recommended me a conditional offer IN BOLD!
And that the details of my offer will be included in the official letter and that I will be able to see it on UCAS in due course!:smile:

Well done. what are the conditions?
Original post by new123
Well done. what are the conditions?

My UCAS didn't update yet :/
Reply 1029
I applied to econ I have known from this thrread they want UMs scores. How long after acknowledgements am i expected an email about ums.
Reply 1030
Do they want UMS scores for every subject? Cos I've already had an interview and they never sent me an email about UMS...
Hey everyone, I've just got an email from UCL inviting me for an interview to read undergraduate English Language and Literature- but they want me to see them on Wednesday the 7th of December, and that is the same date as Oxford! I haven't actually got an interview for Oxford (and didn't expect one, but now that UCL want to interview me, I'm not so sure!), but If I am invited then I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!?!?!? Shall I just ring UCL and explain this ****ty situation!? I could probably move it to thursday or friday x
Reply 1032
Original post by wahahaha

nope. Have you? and when did you apply? I applied October 13th.
NO WORRIES!!! I rang them, and they've swapped mine to the 14th :smile: Do itttt! x
I doubt it-they do interviews every wednesday, and they said that there was a slot the next week and they've booked me in then x
Reply 1035
Original post by wahahaha

yeah had mine like a week and a half ago

it was quite jokes :P
Man my ucl interview might clash with my cambridge interview (if I get one) , I think they did this on purpose.
Has anyone had offers from UCL SSEES yet?!
Reply 1038
Hi guys, have any of you been sent something for chemistry about your UMS grades? cos I've had an interview and everything but some people seem to be talking about how UCL know their UMS grades but I never got an email requesting them...even though Ive just had my interview and open day and stuff ...aghhhh

Congratulations! I submitted mine on the 28th of September as well, for Neuroscience (Faculty of Life Sciences as well) so I'm desperate to hear back. I'm so jealous that you didn't have to interview. Well done again!

Latest