The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Computerised
Is Sevenoaks in London? Always wondered.

Kent
Reply 41
Bombom are you getting interviewed?
Reply 42
Original post by Pop95
It's ok! I saw on the Westminster page that you got an interview well done!!

They just asked about your general studies and personality; but I asked some people on exam day what they were asked and they said they were asked different questions to me.. Sorry if that doesn't really help

thanks! did you apply to any other schools? ive got it on monday..hopefully it wont be too bad! do you know if there will be any other interviews? Im really confused!
Reply 43
Original post by arshadb
Bombom are you getting interviewed?

For Westminster or Sevenoaks? sorry I never know which one everyones talking about :tongue:
Original post by GentlemanOfTheRoad
Kent

kl
Reply 45
Original post by BomBom
thanks! did you apply to any other schools? ive got it on monday..hopefully it wont be too bad! do you know if there will be any other interviews? Im really confused!

Well did you receive a letter saying you got to interviews or was it just arranged on the phone or something? If it was by letter then I think you got through to the main interviews but I was sure they are going to give out the letter telling you whether you get a 'final' interview in early december! :s

Yes I tried for other schools of the same type :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Pop95
Well did you receive a letter saying you got to interviews or was it just arranged on the phone or something? If it was by letter then I think you got through to the main interviews but I was sure they are going to give out the letter telling you whether you get a 'final' interview in early december! :s

Yes I tried for other schools of the same type :smile:

No they just emailed us an said that they hadnt had a chance to meet me yet and if id be possible to arrane that. I think the main interviews will be december too... oh cool is sevenoaks your first choice?
Reply 47
I got the Westminster interview but I said no
I'm still waiting for any notification from sevenoaks
Reply 48
I applied to Sevenoaks and I'm an overseas student as well :smile: Really hoping that Sevenoaks will accept me
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by arshadb
I got the Westminster interview but I said no
I'm still waiting for any notification from sevenoaks

Why did you say no!?
Reply 50
Original post by BomBom
Why did you say no!?

Honestly i dint feel like going there so I said no
I'm an overseas student. Are you getting interviewed for Sevenoaks?
I haven't received any notification from them
Reply 51
Original post by Tabithaa
I applied to Sevenoaks and I'm an overseas student as well :smile: Really hoping that Sevenoaks will accept me

Hey same here
I'm from India
You?
Reply 52
Original post by arshadb
Honestly i dint feel like going there so I said no
I'm an overseas student. Are you getting interviewed for Sevenoaks?
I haven't received any notification from them

Oh well I guess that's understandable, yeah on Monday but it's not really an interview they just said they would like to meet all the applicants for a 'friendly chat' before making their decisions, have you already had that?
Reply 53
Original post by BomBom
No they just emailed us an said that they hadnt had a chance to meet me yet and if id be possible to arrane that. I think the main interviews will be december too... oh cool is sevenoaks your first choice?

Yes! Sevenoaks is definitely my first choice! And it sounds like your going to have the 'informal chat' interview I think...good luck!

Arshadb you rejected westminster that's a brave move!
Reply 54
Original post by Pop95
Yes! Sevenoaks is definitely my first choice! And it sounds like your going to have the 'informal chat' interview I think...good luck!

Arshadb you rejected westminster that's a brave move!

did you get an interview?
Reply 55
To where?
Reply 56
Original post by Pop95
To where?

westminster or sevenoaks?
Reply 57
Original post by arshadb
westminster or sevenoaks?

didnt do westminster and we find out for sevenoaks in dec
Reply 58
Original post by Pop95

In decemeber we get to know whether we have been offered a place or not. The interviews are supposedly this month and sevenoaks hasn't contacted me yet.
Reply 59
Original post by Pop95

hey i just contacted sevenoaks. Since I'm an overseas student i won't get an interview, i'll be directly notified whether I've gotten a place or not on 7th december as they feel it is too tedious for an overseas candidate to travel to sevenoaks all the way. and for uk candidates, if you do well in your exams they should have called you for an interview otherwise....im sorry

however they said that they admit people without interviewing them as well so :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending