The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by cm123
i dont think so....i hope they do but i dont think they do ....

I hope they do too :/
Reply 981
Original post by cm123
i dont think so....i hope they do but i dont think they do ....

I know a couple of ppl who I think got offers on weekends ( not for pharmacy but still ) so I think ucas does process stuff on the weekend :smile:
Reply 982
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
I do ! :smile:

Cool although i've just realised i can't make it hahaa i only sent my ucas off 3 days ago i wasn't expecting anything so soon!
Reply 983
has anyone who had an interview at medway on the 5th of November received an offer?
Reply 984
Original post by qadri
has anyone got a interview at Huddersfield this Wednesday (23rd)

I do at 11.30:smile:
Reply 985
Original post by shuty
I do at 11.30:smile:

yeah, i've got it at the same time.
what are you doing to revise for the test?
I've got no idea on what to revise.:s-smilie:
haven't even started preparing yet!
Original post by SJones
Hey :smile: im new to all this but just wondering if anyone else is going to:

cardiff interview-23rd november
reading interview-7th december
ljmu-13th december!

absolutely pooping my pants about being grilled by cardiff! Only got a C at as level for chemistry so i no idea how i got an interview. how is everyone else preparing? and has anyone been to ljmu for an interview yet? how was the whole group interview situation? dont know if im gonna like that :frown:

Wha were your predicted grades?
Does anyone have a Brighton Interview coming up soon? Or already had one?
How was it like?...the aptitude tests and group discussion? :smile:
Reply 988
Original post by charb16
Wha were your predicted grades?

ABB i think. the admissions people must not care much about AS level because i done horrendously hehe.
Reply 989
Does anyone know roughly how many people get offers out of everyone who's interviewed, for Cardiff or Bath for example? i always thought it was only about half but apparently its a lot higher than that!
does anyone know how likely it is ull get an offer after an interview because i heard some unis if u get an interview ur pretty much guaranteed an offer and others just invite everyone to an interview?? :smile:
Reply 991
Has anyone who went to manchester on the 16th november heard anything???!!!
Reply 992
anyone who has had a manchester interview what time did it finish around. It says in the email around 4 but did anyone finished any earlier/later.
Original post by cherri3

Original post by cherri3
Cool although i've just realised i can't make it hahaa i only sent my ucas off 3 days ago i wasn't expecting anything so soon!

Ohh so are you changing the date?
Reply 994
Argh this waiting for an answer from Manchester is killing me! Anyways, got Cardiff on Wednesday to distract me, then Nottingham the week after! November has been a bit of a killer month for interviews :/ Good luck to all waiting to hear from Manchester :smile:
Reply 995
Original post by Smiile
anyone who has had a manchester interview what time did it finish around. It says in the email around 4 but did anyone finished any earlier/later.

our interviews ran a little late, but we still managed to finish at four :smile:
Reply 996
Me n my parents just discussed Manchester around the breakfast table... my dad concluded that they look very unprofessional and all the glamour and hype talk about them being top 2 in Pharmacy just went down the drain by promising to deliver offers by friday when it's likely gna be not until monday the earliest. Why would they even say that when they're not obliged to tell anyone ? That's why everyone remembers this cos they said " by friday afternoon " and everyone in the room was like " wow thats superfast ". Bit embarassing now..
Reply 997
Original post by K.H
Me n my parents just discussed Manchester around the breakfast table... my dad concluded that they look very unprofessional and all the glamour and hype talk about them being top 2 in Pharmacy just went down the drain by promising to deliver offers by friday when it's likely gna be not until monday the earliest. Why would they even say that when they're not obliged to tell anyone ? That's why everyone remembers this cos they said " by friday afternoon " and everyone in the room was like " wow thats superfast ". Bit embarassing now..

well to be honest, the interview session on the 9th for manchester...my friend got an offer that friday afternoon like they promised...only weird thing is that they seemed to have forgotten our session on the 16th...
Reply 998
Original post by cm123
well to be honest, the interview session on the 9th for manchester...my friend got an offer that friday afternoon like they promised...only weird thing is that they seemed to have forgotten our session on the 16th...

now THAT is just weird
Reply 999
Got a offer from keele on friday :smile: anyone else got one to? x:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending