The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bindi7
Got a offer from keele on friday :smile: anyone else got one to? x:smile:

Nope, but ive got an interview there on wednesday, could you possibly tell us what you were asked, and how long they took to get back please? :smile:
Reply 1001
Original post by Jamsterlavery
Nope, but ive got an interview there on wednesday, could you possibly tell us what you were asked, and how long they took to get back please? :smile:

hey they got back really fast i had my interview on wednesday and found out on friday by post. Its not bad, interview is quite simple just questions like why pharmacy why keele etc. test you do isnt to hard either just simple maths :smile: good luck :smile:x
Reply 1002
I've got an interview at LJMU, can anyone give me any tips or questions they've been asked either there or anywhere else please.. I don't know where to start or what to revise/research. Thanks x
Reply 1003
has everyone got an offer from manchester? i've got one!
Reply 1004
Original post by dks.
has everyone got an offer from manchester? i've got one!

yes I did! AAB - what grades were you offered?
Reply 1005
Original post by Amy202
yes I did! AAB - what grades were you offered?

woo, well done! AAB too :smile: going to be difficult but it's motivation lol :smile:
Reply 1006
were they specific about which grades in which subjects??
Reply 1007
Original post by Amy202
were they specific about which grades in which subjects??

yes, they said they want two A's in biology and chemistry and a B in english language, you?
Reply 1008
I'm the same - an A IN Chem and Bio , a B in Classical Civilization!
Reply 1009
Manchester Offer here too ! AAB ! Did anyone actually get ABB offer or was that bs too xD
Reply 1010
Yh that's what I want to know! Do they give you a lower grade offer if you have lower grades or if they really want you?

Well I hope not many people got ABB otherwise I'll feel even worse!
Reply 1011
I think they do give lower grades because I've read it on TSR elsewhere..
Reply 1012
Original post by FunkeyMunkey
Ohh so are you changing the date?

Yeah hopefully - i've requested it but if they can't im going to have to come home earlier i guess the interview is more important :/
Reply 1013
yes finally manchester. Apparently friday afternoon to them is Sunday evening. Anyway got an offer for AAB with two As in Chem and Biol with the B in Maths.
Reply 1014
Manchester interview on wednesday
what kind of questions did they ask you? and what was the written assessment like? i'm so nervous
anyone got a interview at Nottingham this Wednesday? how are you preparing?
Reply 1016
Original post by Amy202
Yh that's what I want to know! Do they give you a lower grade offer if you have lower grades or if they really want you?

Well I hope not many people got ABB otherwise I'll feel even worse!

im pretty sure i got an ABB offer...
GCE A level
Grades AB in any order in
Chemistry
Mathematics
Grade B - Biology

that mean ABB right??
Reply 1017
Original post by cm123
GCE A level
Chemistry
Mathematics
Grade B - Biology

that mean ABB right??

what are your predictions ? And very well done :smile:
Reply 1018
Original post by cm123
GCE A level
Chemistry
Mathematics
Grade B - Biology

that mean ABB right??

THAT IS AN AMAZING OFFER... VERY WELL DONE !! if u dont mind me askin wot did u get at AS n wot were ur predicted?
Reply 1019
uh the weird thing was...my predictions were only AABa and my school didnt put in my AS results but they were pretty much As Bs and like a few Cs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending