The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

IT @ Brunel

I'm looking at quite a few London uni's to study at next September, but haven't heard much about the Computer Science / IT at Brunel - perhaps someone here has something to say about the topic?
Reply 1
Original post by benlondon
I'm looking at quite a few London uni's to study at next September, but haven't heard much about the Computer Science / IT at Brunel - perhaps someone here has something to say about the topic?

Brunel is best known for its engineering department (it is named after the famous engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel) so it's no surprise you havent heard much about their IT department - I myself don't know much about their IT courses but what I can tell you is in general it is probably the best university in the BBB-ABB entry requirement bracket.
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah, it's the only Uni I'm looking at in those brackets - I'm predicted AAA and on target to achieve it, so should really be aiming higher - but I'm exploring all possibilities of Uni in London...

Thanks for the reply.
Hello Benlondon it's great that you have been predicted 3 A's which means you could be eligible to apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarships

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/courses/ug/fees/brunel-support/academic-excellence
I do computer science at brunel uni, (second year) tutors are really helpful and some lectures are actually good, overall its really good, brunel social life = amazing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending