The Student Room Group

When does your earliest lecture start?

Just wondering because my earliest is at 8.15 and whenever I speak to people from outside my uni they're like 'OMG 8:15 :O' even people at work who have to get up earlier lol, no-one else I know seems to have a lecture that early.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
11am. It's inhumane, I tell ya!:angry:
9am. Four times a week. :sigh:
Reply 3
9AM - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday :|
Reply 4
8:14am.....
9am Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri. 10am on Tuesday.
Reply 6
I had a half 8 class this semester, i was not impressed.
Reply 7
9:15 3/4 times a week (alternates between the two). I thought that was bad, but 8:15 would not be nice! I hated starting work at 8am during the holidays, always felt so much earlier than 9am...
Currently, 10 am. Although from January, it'll be 9 am. With a 2 hour commute :emo:
11 most of the time, although occasionally I get a 9am seminar on Fridays. FRIDAYS
9am.
8am. Til ~5pm with a session during lunch. Beast of a day.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by goape
Just wondering because my earliest is at 8.15 and whenever I speak to people from outside my uni they're like 'OMG 8:15 :O' even people at work who have to get up earlier lol, no-one else I know seems to have a lecture that early.

Mine is at 9. I barely make it to even those ones tbh, so can't imagine trying to make it for quarter past 8.
10am, from next semester 9am, luckily only once a week. I swear it's the most painful thing ever yet I cheerfully managed to get up at 7 every day for my entire school career.
Reply 14
11 this term, but next term I have neuroscience at 9.am. How I'm going to survive that I don't know, all the difficult ones have always been at 9 for me, neuroscience, statistics, biological psychology.

I cannot imagine ever going to a statistics or neuroscience lecture at 8.15!
Reply 15
12:00. I've overslept and missed it more times than I've been to it.

I know, I'm a disgrace... *hangs head in shame* :sigh:
Reply 16
6am Tueday, eugh
I have one 9 o'clock but my lectures for that finished last week :biggrin:
Reply 18
9am 3 times a week, but it's for fieldwork/practical work rather than lectures.
Reply 19
9am, 11am twice then other two days..none :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest