The Student Room Group

UCL Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by w04andia
I've seen some of you guys around UCL in groups, smartly dressed and looking a bit nervous and scared. Don't worry, do your best, and good luck all of you! UCL is great!!

lol...probably me yesterday :smile:

We were on the tour and conveniently entered the Cruciform Building just as the 2nd years were leaving for lunch...

...I think I heard someone shout "Ooooh...fresh meat :colone:!"
Some offers have been made
Reply 502
Original post by No Future
Some offers have been made

Really? Are they that fast?

Man I'm nervous now. :redface:
Original post by masterhr1

I was wondering the same thing....

If you look at purplefrog's mega UCL post you'll see that once you get an interview you are on equal footing with all other interviewees- it is only your interview performance which will get you your offer.
Original post by NP473L
Really? Are they that fast?

Man I'm nervous now. :redface:

Yes, I know someone with an offer
Reply 505
Yes, I know someone with an offer

Wow! When was his interview?
Original post by NP473L
Wow! When was his interview?

Tuesday
Reply 507
Tuesday

Looks like I'm in for some news tomorrow then. Literally 'poopin' da pants' now :s-smilie:.

I'm physically shaking as I write this. :tongue:
Reply 508
Original post by powder_monkey
um haven't done it yet, in my final year, but have been predicted 43 :smile: and thanks, i was bloody surprised

whoa . . just casually wasting time stalking this page & i thought you were me for a minute !!! all your "stats" are practically the same as mine !! :O freaked out for a minute there . . brother from another mother . . :L when's your interview ?
Reply 509
Just to say I have been lurking on this thread for a while, and was so nervous about getting an interview! But today I got an email saying I got one! Tenth of january, I am a gap year student, got 6.2, 5.8, 2.5A, worried my low score on S3 would let me down, but thankfully not. :biggrin:

For anyone that wants to know I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics and Philosophy at AS, with 5A's, and dropped Physics and Philosophy, and got straight A's in the A2. My Gcse's are not great, But from what I gathered UCL don't look at them much anyway.

Don't give up guys! Your interview could be just around the corner :O
I was wondering the same thing....

The admissions tutor gave a short talk before all the interviews saying its only interview performance that's taken into account now
had my interview tuesday
had my interview tuesday

How was it? Was it science-based or more general medical stuff?
general med, quite a lot of ethics
Reply 514
had my interview tuesday

Have you got an answer yet? I know they decide 'on the day' but how long is the wait going to be? They said 7-10 days, but I'm already anxious to find out.

I apologise if this is forward, but I'm waiting on two interview 'results' (no offers yet) and I'm starting to feel stressed. Well...not stressed, but certainly 'unhealthy in anticipation'
(edited 12 years ago)
haven't heard yet - they said we will probably hear tomorrow
Reply 516

oh cool. thanks.

Is that tomorrow for the Wednesday lot??? If so i'm gonna be on my emails constantly!!!! :crossedf:
Original post by NP473L
lol...probably me yesterday :smile:

We were on the tour and conveniently entered the Cruciform Building just as the 2nd years were leaving for lunch...

...I think I heard someone shout "Ooooh...fresh meat :colone:!"

Haha, indeed, we will feast on you freshers next year!!
(edited 12 years ago)
probs not, you guys will probably hear start of next week, the woman did say in her intro speech

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending