The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Go for it!

I don't know anyone else who has played either Team Buddies (PS1) or Incredible Crisis (PS1), both brilliant games though.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
jurassic park: operation genesis was class, although I'm ashamed to admit I played it...
Reply 2
Abe's Exoddus, I know few people who've played it. One actually, excluding my mother whom I played it with.

Otherwise I'm a pretty mainstream gamer. Within final fantasy I like the two overlooked ones though, sigh. So little fan media.
toejam and earl3 mission to earth, xbox... i dont know if anyone has played that
Reply 4
ninja jump on iphone

An utter gem of a game. Overlooked by casual Monkey Island fans.
Most of the the games I thought no one knew, half the people in the internet knew about it :colonhash:

But anyway since I only found one person that knew about this IRL I'll still post it:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Pandemonium PS1
Reply 8
Scooby Doo + The Cyber Chase = Play Station 1.
It was epic.
As far as i can remember... xD
Reply 9
Thief. Tenchu.
Reply 10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (ps2). I can imagine people are probably guffawing :p:, but it was a great game!
Reply 11
Kula World / Roll Away :s noone I know seems to have any idea of what it is 8-)
Reply 12
The world ends with you.

Amazing, Amazing game, that noone knows...
Caesar 3
Zues: Master of Olympus
This is Football 2003
Reply 14
Original post by HeatherM
Scooby Doo + The Cyber Chase = Play Station 1.
It was epic.
As far as i can remember... xD

I had that :cool: :tongue:
Original post by Schemilix
Abe's Exoddus, I know few people who've played it. One actually, excluding my mother whom I played it with.

Is that like Abe's Oddysey? :biggrin: I remember that was on a Demo disk I had, it looked like a pretty good game but I don't think I ever got round to buying the full version :redface:. Might have rented it though :biggrin:

As for me, I loved Croc. The disk broke before I got to complete it though :frown:.
Original post by DarkMagic
Is that like Abe's Oddysey? :biggrin: I remember that was on a Demo disk I had, it looked like a pretty good game but I don't think I ever got round to buying the full version :redface:. Might have rented it though :biggrin:

As for me, I loved Croc. The disk broke before I got to complete it though :frown:.

Croc! The controls on that game! I wanted to kill that stupid green turd!

And yes, exactly the same. :smile: I'd get it if you can find it.
Reply 17
Original post by Ray_Han

Original post by Ray_Han
I had that :cool: :tongue:

Yeah, i was a cool little girl...

I used to alternate between that and Spyro. Loved my PS1.

I still have a PS2. But i do (shamefully) admit I stopped playing it because i got stuck. On Spyro. A game for little people... O_o

Heather x
Xenogears (PS1) and Chrono Cross (PS1).
Reply 19
Overboard (ps1)

Quick Reply

Latest