But that game's so bad :tongue:

NOOOO!!!! </3
Reply 321
black and white PC GAME
Gangsters 1 and 2 PC
GTA4 on PS3, play online deathmatch, with no weapons and just fist fights only
Reply 322
Original post by NS17

I also played the hell out of Cool Boarders 2 (PSX), C&C Red Alert (PSX), WipE'out" (PSX), Kula World (PSX) and Crash Bandicoot 2.

Now there's a game I haven't heard mentioned in a long time, although I didn't like it. The gameplay was really frustrating.
Actually, another no one on here's mentioned is the Unreal Tournament / Championship series.

The third came out on 360 as the first console port (I believe) but the first and second on PC are the ultimate fast-paced, FPS games. The third is great, but kind of strays off a little, whereas the second was running around corridors with flak-cannons, link-guns and many others just destroying people.

The Unreal Engine was still quite lowkey at the time, but it was so much fun and it was so brutal! One of the maps gave you access to a sattalite-guided laser that turned anyone you hit to a skeleton that would fly across the space station. :tongue: The other maps all had Redeemers, essentially man-portable nuclear devices that you could guide around the map.

Some great gaming moments (outside of CSS) chasing people around the map with a nuclear weapon, or watching them run around helplessly as the laser targetted them. It was a great series! And barely anyone plays it. Surprised there's even still servers up on XBL.
(edited 12 years ago)
Disneys goofys fun house for the ps1. It is really fun but goofy is a bit hard to control sometimes, the load times take forever and it's too short.
At the end, you have access to classic goofy cartoons when you finish the game. :smile:
Reply 326
Original post by EllHv1
All my friends say Rayman's boring! Heretics! :rolleyes:

And it's scary to think how many hours myself and a friend spent on Bugs and Taz. I just love the boss levels, I've never known a game with such brilliant kiddy coop play, games have changed a lot now. :frown:

You need better friends =D
Haha yeah, they really have =[ Definitely keeping hold of my PSX for as long as possible :P

Original post by Fusion

Spoiler

Another PS1 game that never seemed to get much attention

Original post by Riku
My cousin had this, I played it once and it felt obscenely difficult. Again, as a moronic kid I was so used to pressing X to jump that having to press the square button was like learning a new language. And the whole Steamboat Willie episode was like 0_o

I loved this! As soon as I saw it I too thought of Steamboat Willie. Will have to hunt it down.
But yeah it's weird playing games I had as a kid now I'm older, swear they were wasted on me when I was little and crap at games :P
Original post by DH-Biker
Actually, another no one on here's mentioned is the Unreal Tournament / Championship series.

The third came out on 360 as the first console port (I believe) but the first and second on PC are the ultimate fast-paced, FPS games. The third is great, but kind of strays off a little, whereas the second was running around corridors with flak-cannons, link-guns and many others just destroying people.

The Unreal Engine was still quite lowkey at the time, but it was so much fun and it was so brutal! One of the maps gave you access to a sattalite-guided laser that turned anyone you hit to a skeleton that would fly across the space station. :tongue: The other maps all had Redeemers, essentially man-portable nuclear devices that you could guide around the map.

Some great gaming moments (outside of CSS) chasing people around the map with a nuclear weapon, or watching them run around helplessly as the laser targetted them. It was a great series! And barely anyone plays it. Surprised there's even still servers up on XBL.

I assumed everyone had played Unreal Tournament.. My favourite FPS!
Reply 328
connect 4
Reply 329

I never hear anyone talk of This is Football, FIFA and ProEvo/ISS are the usual culplrits, but TiF gave me plenty of enjoyable gaming hours. Admittedly it wasn't the greatest football game.
Kloana :awesome:.
Original post by Riku
Shaolin was intense! I screwed my character up by over-feeding him at the start so he sucked in battle as a kid >_<

Ahaha, I always stuck to the rules. I loved that you could replay the game as each different style - my favourite was Shaolin, followed by Drunken Boxing. I never played through in Eight Extremities Fist because they townspeople didn't give me free food and shelter :P and I hated stealing ahha.
Snowboard Kids!
Original post by Zerforax
I assumed everyone had played Unreal Tournament.. My favourite FPS!

That's what I thought too! Turns out that no one I know bar my Brother and a couple of his mates (who got me into it) play it... Its a shame that the Multiplayer is so dead (at least on XBL), its so fast paced and brutal, its great!

I heard that a fourth in the Series was cancelled due to low numbers? I hope not, I'd love to see a new one. :colone: As long as the keep the Flak Cannon and the Link Gun, its cool. :biggrin:
Original post by foxo
From Dust

This has been a great year for games so it's easy for the lower budget releases to be overlooked. From Dust is however one of the best games of 2011, no question about it. I noticed one or two of you mentioned Black and White - I'm not a fan at all but this essentially has the same premise, and acknowledges it with a level called Xuenylom. It's available for 1200 points in Xbox marketplace and is now out on PS3 and PC too, though I cannot speak for the quality of the conversions. I urge you all to get it.

I downloaded the trial for XBL and loved it, but never got around to buying the full edition. Really should do that at some point, as I kept track of it from when I first heard about it through OXM.
Reply 335
My first, and one of my favourite games ever. Even if it was unbelievably frustrating at times. No one I've asked before has known about it.

I still own it! The box is broken, but I have the disc :h:
Reply 336
Ever heard of "Zoo Tycoon"?
Original post by HeatherM
Ever heard of "Zoo Tycoon"?

Yes! :biggrin: That was such fun when I was younger, especially the dinosaur pack where I just set T-rexes loose on the guests :colone:
populous: the beginning.
Reply 339
Original post by Siggles
My first, and one of my favourite games ever. Even if it was unbelievably frustrating at times. No one I've asked before has known about it.

I still own it! The box is broken, but I have the disc :h:

That game is legendary! I don't think i ever found all of the keys but i got the majority :h:

Quick Reply

Latest