The Student Room Group
Original post by Coco_94
I'm sure you do, but, you know. xD
I'd be a poor Physician. I'd end up a hypochondriac too. One extra reason to stick to Psychology. :rofl:

THat's not random, you haven't seen random yet. :rofl:

Know I know. It is not normal to be 5stone 2. :emo:
ahahahahaa. :rofl: Fair enough. :tongue:

I was going to give a rock as a christmas present but then I got too attached to it. :colonhash:
Original post by Heptapus
:hugs:

I h8 u more. :colonhash:

You should be. :smug:

I need to: finish my music composition, write a personal statement for UNIQ, contact people for work experience and email some professors. :nothing:

I thought you were my bro :cry2:

I would love to hear your music :colone:
Know I know. It is not normal to be 5stone 2. :emo:
ahahahahaa. :rofl: Fair enough. :tongue:

I was going to give a rock as a christmas present but then I got too attached to it. :colonhash:

It's surprising, I can say that.

Odd girl. xD

Damn, I envy you so much, having to do music compositions. :emo:
Nearly 10,000 posts. :teehee:
Original post by dabest2500
I thought you were my bro :cry2:

I would love to hear your music :colone:

I am your brother. :smug:

You really don't, I am not very good with inspiration.
Original post by Coco_94
It's surprising, I can say that.

Odd girl. xD

Damn, I envy you so much, having to do music compositions. :emo:

Yep. I have high metabolism? *unsure*

:colonhash::colonhash: I am not odd. :colonhash:

It is quite hard when you have little inspiration though. :emo:
Reply 9965

Such a short response to my long post :emo:

But it's an important difference :zomg:
Of course, after fingertricking a Rubik's Brand for a good month or so, when I first received my GuHong I was popping like mad due to being used to the aggression needed to get good times with a bad cube.

I can't used white cubes well :sad:

Sorry, but I don't have much to say about cubes... yet! :colone:

I thought the white one looked cooler, read a few forum posts about colour perception and decided that it didn't really matter as long as I stuck with one or the other.

Yep. I have high metabolism? *unsure*

:colonhash::colonhash: I am not odd. :colonhash:

It is quite hard when you have little inspiration though. :emo:

I do too, but I'm 5'9 of 8 stone.

Nothing wrong with odd. :tongue:

What do you listen to usually?
I am your brother. :smug:

You really don't, I am not very good with inspiration.

You're not a very good one :colonhash:

Neither am I, but you play music, you must be!

Original post by und
Sorry, but I don't have much to say about cubes... yet! :colone:

I thought the white one looked cooler, read a few forum posts about colour perception and decided that it didn't really matter as long as I stuck with one or the other.

Soon you'll be beasting out a collection of 9001 cubes :smug:

Definitely, I'm just so used to black that the white throws me off.
Reply 9968
Original post by und
I can't be bothered to write in Russian any longer (I do enough of that already since it's the subject I get the most homework in!), I'll reply in English. Your last sentence had me stumped for a while because your choice of word for 'studies' is closer to 'research' than 'schoolwork'. Also, you don't have to refer to me as if I'm more senior than you! :wink:

Everything's going really well, thanks. The pace of my maths lessons suits me, though perhaps being expected to write a quality discursive essay in Russian with no preparation in twenty minutes is a bit ridiculous. I've just come back home from a Physics lecture at UCL which I found very interesting, and we've now got all of the mechanics out of the way in Physics so that should become more fun.

How's everything going for you?

Ahaha fair enough! Ohh oops, that's always the problem, choosing the right word in the dictionary :facepalm2: You are more senior though :tongue:

That is good to hear :h: A whole essay in 20 mins?? Blimey! How long is it supposed to be? Oh wow, exciting stuff :biggrin: What was it about?

Everything is good for me too :h: I'm really enjoying my subjects, and I've started having the odd dream in Italian as well now, so that's a good sign :biggrin:

She is very embarrassed.:emo:
I was in a bad mood on friday because some condensation water fell onto my head. :nothing:
Nooo. :noo:
They are scary! Especially when your teacher teaches you the wrong piece. :colonhash:
:facepalm2:

:console:
:nooo:
Oh noes! What did you do?

Original post by Maths_Lover
Do you know how I can change my keybord settings so that I can write in Cyrillic straight off? I am going to learn some today. :colone:

I do not know how to change the settings, but I do know that you can use an online one that converts it :smile: http://winrus.com/screen_e.htm

THAT. WAS. AMAZING!! :toofunny::toofunny:

Original post by Coco_94
Oh wow. Oh wow. :rofl:

I know right :rofl:

Original post by Coco_94
It's a silly saying. Like many. :colonhash:
I missed it all :emo:
My internet AOL'D :emo:

Most sayings are silly :rolleyes:
:console: IPLAYER, TOUT DE SUITE!
Original post by Etoile

That is good to hear :h: A whole essay in 20 mins??

I know right :rofl:

Most sayings are silly :rolleyes:
:console: IPLAYER, TOUT DE SUITE!

We have less time for two in Psychology.

:rofl:

Yes. The one I hate the most is "It's the exception that proves the rule", that's BS speak for I'm going to ignore the evidence that tells me I'm wrong because I like to be a complete and utter cretin.
I watched HIGNFY this morning...Sweden was hardly mentioned!?
Reply 9970
Original post by Coco_94
We have less time for two in Psychology.

Yes. The one I hate the most is "It's the exception that proves the rule", that's BS speak for I'm going to ignore the evidence that tells me I'm wrong because I like to be a complete and utter cretin.
I watched HIGNFY this morning...Sweden was hardly mentioned!?

A 10 minute essay??? How many words??
Yes! :rofl:
It was mentioned though, as being anti-Europe. I wondered what you would have to say about that :lol:
Ahhh mornings. I don't remember seeing one of those for a little while :teehee:
Original post by Etoile
A 10 minute essay??? How many words??
Yes! :rofl:
It was mentioned though, as being anti-Europe. I wondered what you would have to say about that :lol:
Ahhh mornings. I don't remember seeing one of those for a little while :teehee:

About a page and a half. Thankfuly. :lol:

It seriously makes me rage. As well as "there's a reason for everything" and "At least mussolini had the trains running on time" it's as if people forget where those trains went and what they were taking. :mob: :mob: :mob:

Reinfeldt is a more sharp, intelligent and realistic David Cameron...D/C learnt a lot from him actually when it came to the election campaign. Swedens biggest issue is with their damned SverigeDemokraterna :shakecane:

Oh you. :rolleyes: :teehee:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9972
Original post by Coco_94
About a page and a half. Thankfuly. :lol:

It seriously makes me rage. As well as "there's a reason for everything" and "At least mussolini had the trains running on time" it's as if people forget where those trains went and what they were taking. :mob: :mob: :mob:

Reinfeldt is a more sharp, intelligent and realistic David Cameron...D/C learnt a lot from him actually when it came to the election campaign. Swedens biggest issue is with their damned SverigeDemokraterna :shakecane:

Oh you. :rolleyes: :teehee:

:lol:
In Italian we get like an hour to write 220 words :smug:
I have never heard that one about Mussolini :lolwut: And anyway, trains don't come on time in Italy, EVER. :lol:
Indeed :shakecane: Sometimes I do think though that the Scandinavian countries stay further back from the EU lot, because they have each other so they don't really feel the need...
I got up at 1:30 today. LIKE A BAWS :smug:
Original post by Etoile
:lol:
In Italian we get like an hour to write 220 words :smug:
I have never heard that one about Mussolini :lolwut: And anyway, trains don't come on time in Italy, EVER. :lol:
Indeed :shakecane: Sometimes I do think though that the Scandinavian countries stay further back from the EU lot, because they have each other so they don't really feel the need...
I got up at 1:30 today. LIKE A BAWS :smug:

Lucky. :shakecane:
Once again. Lucky you. :lol:
Yes, my Danish friend is a bit of a Pan-Scandinavian...

I was up at 9, but woke up through the night and morning regularly. xD
I went to sleep at 11 after trying to read Freud in bed for an hour but I was too tired.
Just woke up :cool:
Reply 9975

:ahee:

Oh... :emo:

Do you know how I can change my keybord settings so that I can write in Cyrillic straight off? I am going to learn some today. :colone:

You can get a phonetic keyboard. Do you use Windows or Mac OS?
Reply 9976
Original post by Etoile

Original post by Etoile
Ahaha fair enough! Ohh oops, that's always the problem, choosing the right word in the dictionary :facepalm2: You are more senior though :tongue:

That is good to hear :h: A whole essay in 20 mins?? Blimey! How long is it supposed to be? Oh wow, exciting stuff :biggrin: What was it about?

Everything is good for me too :h: I'm really enjoying my subjects, and I've started having the odd dream in Italian as well now, so that's a good sign :biggrin:

Yes, choosing the correct word is always a pain. Google Translate can help sometimes because it looks at the context of the word.

150 words on the London Riots! No dictionary allowed, but we had a vocabulary list to help us with some more specific words.

That is indeed a good sign for any language learner. :smile:
:awesome: :woo:

I know I've told master coco, but we've taken in a hedgehog! Its living in my sitting room :tongue:

Warning: Feminine comment below:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9978
Original post by Coco_94
Lucky. :shakecane:
Once again. Lucky you. :lol:
Yes, my Danish friend is a bit of a Pan-Scandinavian...

I was up at 9, but woke up through the night and morning regularly. xD
I went to sleep at 11 after trying to read Freud in bed for an hour but I was too tired.

It is actually really hard to limit yourself because you're not allowed over that :emo: Compare to my German/French essays which are the same time and I write ~500 words :lol:
That makes me lucky? :lol:
Good or bad?
Up at 9 on a saturday in the holidays? What is wrong with you :lol:
Freud in bed eh :wink:

Original post by Boom533
Just woke up :cool:

Whoa, you're worse than me! :rofl:

Original post by und
Yes, choosing the correct word is always a pain. Google Translate can help sometimes because it looks at the context of the word.

150 words on the London Riots! No dictionary allowed, but we had a vocabulary list to help us with some more specific words.

That is indeed a good sign for any language learner. :smile:

I will never resort to Google translate! :lol: I think what I should have done was look it up in the other side of the dictionary as well :lol:
Wow! That is pretty harsh, what is there to even say :s-smilie:
It does make a very confusing week though! Do you dream in Russian? :smile:

Original post by George K
:awesome: :woo:

I know I've told master coco, but we've taken in a hedgehog! Its living in my sitting room :tongue:

Warning: Feminine comment below:

Spoiler

:shock: :awesome:

PICS!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)

Well done and :hi:

Thanks and :hi:.

Latest