The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iqbal007
I'm not, cos during my application last year, everyone got their offers around feburary/march and nothing before that

Nah, I'm at LSE now and two of my friends got offers last year in the first week of January (Jan 7th I think), one for Economics and one for Politics and Philosophy.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by avash27
Nah, I'm at LSE now and two of my friends got offers last year in the first week of January (Jan 7th I think), one for Economics and one for Politics and Philosophy.

:/ From last year,i recalled they start giving out offers after january 15th, that means they've been lying :mad:
Original post by Iqbal007
:/ From last year,i recalled they start giving out offers after january 15th, that means they've been lying :mad:

Well the MAJORITY of people started getting offers after January 15th - I myself got mine at the way end of March. I dunno who you're referring to when you say "they", but if you are referring to my friends, I am sure they aren't lying because quite a few other people received their offers in January as well from what I've heard around campus and in classes.
Reply 1563
Original post by lordvulture
where are you from? and you didn't receive the saq form??

I didn't :smile:
Reply 1564
Original post by coffeeortea

It was average, i think it was 4 A*s and 4As?

Wow that's awesome my results were similar to urs only 1A* less.
Original post by zee2412
Wow that's awesome my results were similar to urs only 1A* less.

those werent my results ,they were a friend of mine who just got into lse to read accounting and finance.:smile::smile:
what course are u applying to ?
Original post by Dat Guy
I didn't :smile:

where are you from? and did you do A-levels? can you answer the all the questions pleasee thnx

otherwise I can help but think ur trolling ;P
Original post by Bud Fox
Lolz and why is there an LSE offer on my Track account? Refrain yourself from commenting bull****.

conditional?
Reply 1568
Original post by lanatic
Anybody got an Social Anthropology offer yet? :frown: I want an offeerrrrrrrr :frown:

Me too :frown:
Reply 1569
Original post by Remy-Rae
@Lomo_gurl - Exactly the same happened to me, I was terrified that LSE rejected me but instead I got an offer from SOAS. :') Are you applying for Social Anthropology? :smile:

@WalkerPrince - I've been lurking this thread too much, each time someone predicts it's the upcoming friday.... I obsessively check my email for the whole weekend and monday. Despite this, I really hope it's tomorrow too. ^___^

WOW same thing happened to me. I thought LSE rejected me but I got an offer from SOAS instead for anthropology :smile: who would you accept if you got an offer from both?!
Reply 1570

those werent my results ,they were a friend of mine who just got into lse to read accounting and finance.:smile::smile:
what course are u applying to ?

Ohh, not applying this year will apply next year maybe for Econ but not too sure about applying to LSE because if they are GCSE freaks
Reply 1571
Original post by lordvulture
where are you from? and did you do A-levels? can you answer the all the questions pleasee thnx

otherwise I can help but think ur trolling ;P

The flag is there :smile: Yes, I did. I'm not the only international who got an offer there was one in the offers thread, if I'm not wrong. And do I look like a troll? :K:

Don't worry, they just started giving offers out, so it's not the end of the world yet :wink:
Original post by Dat Guy
The flag is there :smile: Yes, I did. I'm not the only international who got an offer there was one in the offers thread, if I'm not wrong. And do I look like a troll? :K:

Don't worry, they just started giving offers out, so it's not the end of the world yet :wink:

Ooh congratz :biggrin: which course? and when did you get your offer? I thought they're on their Christmas break now :confused:
Reply 1573
Original post by sweetascandy
Ooh congratz :biggrin: which course? and when did you get your offer? I thought they're on their Christmas break now :confused:

I got it on the 6th, for L101.
Original post by zee2412
Ohh, not applying this year will apply next year maybe for Econ but not too sure about applying to LSE because if they are GCSE freaks

lol you spaz
Original post by sweetascandy

The admissions office at LSE have a very short Christmas break I think - I rang on Friday to ask them to defer my offer, but they were closed for training. The answer phone message said they would be open on Monday though.
Reply 1576
Original post by joshgoldman
The admissions office at LSE have a very short Christmas break I think - I rang on Friday to ask them to defer my offer, but they were closed for training. The answer phone message said they would be open on Monday though.

So do you think that we will be hearing some news from them this week?
Original post by Bud Fox
Argh have you received anything??? The wait is KILLING me.

I haven't received anything, but at least I know that I will receive decision from them tomorrow or Tuesday. Honestly, it is unbearable :frown:
Should I be concerned that I applied on the 1st of December and never received a confirmation email? Or do they not send them? I've had offers from other places so I know it's all gone through properly and had acknowledgement from everywhere else.
Original post by Nadine10
So do you think that we will be hearing some news from them this week?

Might do, don't expect anything though as the chances are they will be going home some time this week!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending