The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Etoile

In that case...I will read my classics first :lol:
:beard:
:hugs:
So you are not filthy deep down? :eyeball:
Lisa Gerrard/Dead Can Dance :sogood: They are having a reunion tour next year as well, I might just die of happiness :sogood:
This too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPu2PGzcSg it's that feeling of connection to nature, the world, and deep joy, and always having a tune or a dance in me :smile:
Ooh this is nice too :smile:

Yes. Please. Save yourself. :lol:
Not deep down, no.
Interesting. :colone:
That'll be next then, :colone:
Personal song, for me. :hugs:

Being Master Coco is tiring work.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 321
Original post by blueray
Helloooooooo :tongue:

:hi:

Original post by Coco_94
Yes. Please. Save yourself. :lol:
Not deep down, no.
Interesting. :colone:
That'll be next then, :colone:
Personal song, for me. :hugs:

Okey :colone:
Rly :colonhash:
:sogood:
Their album Aion makes me think of sitting on the scratchy brown carpet in my grandmother's bedroom and listening to it on my dad's walkman :moon:
Music somehow makes it easier to discuss personal things :holmes:
Original post by Etoile

Their album Aion makes me think of sitting on the scratchy brown carpet in my grandmother's bedroom and listening to it on my dad's walkman :moon:

Really! If you come to know me properly, like, inside and out, you will see.
Yes!
Oh memories indeed.
Yes, yes it does...
Original post by Etoile

Original post by Etoile
:hi:

Lol I am translating this word for word for my french H.w! :colone:

je fume depuis quatre ans. Je ne voulais pas commencer, mais presque tous les garcons de ma classe fumaient et ils se moquaient de moi parce que je ne voulais pas fumer. Finalement, ils m'ont presque force a en fumer une. La premiere fois, je me suis senti malade et j'ai vomi, mais je m'y susis vite habitue et je suis meme devenu dependant. Quand je fume , j'ai le sentiment d'appartenir a un groupe et ca me donne confiance. je me dis toujours que je peux arreter quand je veux, mais ce n'est pas vrai, c'est tres difficle. J'ai essaye plusieurs fois et j'ai arrete pendant six mois, mais j'ai toujours recommence. Maintenant, je joue au foot et il faut aabsolument que j'arrete, mais je ne sais pas si je vais reussir.
Reply 324
Original post by Coco_94
Really! If you come to know me properly, like, inside and out, you will see.
Yes!
Oh memories indeed.
Yes, yes it does...

I already know you inside :wink:

Spoiler

Indeed :moon:
:love:

Original post by blueray
Lol I am translating this word for word for my french H.w! :colone:

je fume depuis quatre ans. Je ne voulais pas commencer, mais presque tous les garcons de ma classe fumaient et ils se moquaient de moi parce que je ne voulais pas fumer. Finalement, ils m'ont presque force a en fumer une. La premiere fois, je me suis senti malade et j'ai vomi, mais je m'y susis vite habitue et je suis meme devenu dependant. Quand je fume , j'ai le sentiment d'appartenir a un groupe et ca me donne confiance. je me dis toujours que je peux arreter quand je veux, mais ce n'est pas vrai, c'est tres difficle. J'ai essaye plusieurs fois et j'ai arrete pendant six mois, mais j'ai toujours recommence. Maintenant, je joue au foot et il faut aabsolument que j'arrete, mais je ne sais pas si je vais reussir.

Word for word isn't usually the best technique :tongue:
I hope it isn't true, and about you!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Etoile

Spoiler

You're a tricksy one, you. :rofl:
No, neither do I, Etoile. :lol:
I doubt you really know what goes on in this head of mine. :teehee:
:moon:
Original post by Etoile

Original post by Etoile

Spoiler

Word for word isn't usually the best technique :tongue:
I hope it isn't true, and about you!

Lol NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's not about me NO NO NO I HATEEEEEEE smoke YUK!!!!

I just have to translate it and answer questions on it.
Reply 327
Original post by Coco_94
You're a tricksy one, you. :rofl:
No, neither do I, Etoile. :lol:
I doubt you really know what goes on in this head of mine. :teehee:

I know :smug:
I know more than most people, I think.

Original post by blueray
Lol NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's not about me NO NO NO I HATEEEEEEE smoke YUK!!!!
I just have to translate it and answer questions on it.

Good, smoking is bleh!
Okey :colone: I would offer help, but it is pretty simple :lol:

Original post by Etoile

Good, smoking is bleh!
Okey :colone: I would offer help, but it is pretty simple :lol:

Its fine i've done it :tongue: Did you get my question? :biggrin:
Original post by Etoile
I know :smug:
I know more than most people, I think.

I imagine you've figured more. I don't know how much though. :hugs:

As if we weren't bad enough. :rofl:
Reply 330
Original post by blueray
Its fine i've done it :tongue: Did you get my question? :biggrin:

I've replied now :biggrin:

Original post by Coco_94
I imagine you've figured more. I don't know how much though. :hugs:

As if we weren't bad enough. :rofl:

Neither do I :colone: :hugs:
Indeed :lol: You will never be replaced :colone:
Nooooooooooooooo there was one with a picture of a shark. And because it is unexpected it is worse. Maybe I won't spend so much time on it :emo:
Original post by Etoile
I've replied now :biggrin:

Neither do I :colone: :hugs:
Indeed :lol: You will never be replaced :colone:
Nooooooooooooooo there was one with a picture of a shark. And because it is unexpected it is worse. Maybe I won't spend so much time on it :emo:

We shall see one day :colone:
:hugs: We better not be. :colone: :hugs:

Not as bad as the giant squid...was it you who got the rather remarkable description of how I feel about them?
Original post by blueray
lol You wish :tongue:

Oh, are you taking A-levels early?
If not I don't understand this post.
Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis

Original post by ArsLongaVitaBrevis
Isn't there any other way? That must be so cold, and more importantly waste so much time!
I'm glad you don't mind too much though.
Nope, no January exams for me, which is great. You?

Just Core 1 - and I had to fight for it too! At my school all exams except retakes are in June, but I asked if I could be entered early, giving me more time to self-teach M1. Since the Maths dept. are lovely they eventually obliged and I got a present of C1 past papers from them on Friday :yep: People seem to have 'forgotten' all of Add Maths, so it's been a bit boring in the Core lessons so far. (But then again I think only 2 in our year got As in that)

And it does waste time, but it's more an issue of having way too much time to think? I just end up worrying over things. More to the point - on three separate occasions I've had dodgy people stop and ask me if I want a lift. One time this guy would not stop asking and I had to stop talking, walk very quickly and pretend to get out my phone (which I‘d left at home - so by pretend I literally mean fumble-with-bag-in-a-threatening-manner) Some of the time it's okay - e.g. an old woman stopped me once, said she passed the school on her way to work, had a grandchild in the backseat and I eyed her up and thought: "I could take her" should things get nasty :tongue:) I have had SO many people worry unnecessarily over me though! Honestly, it's not that far. If I were male people wouldn't bat an eyelid. I can take it!
Original post by Coco_94

Morning. :hi:

Jag ska läsa "A Doll's House" Norska idag. :teehee:

Spoiler

Evening! My hair is finally done... :sigh:

You baws, you. :smug: :ahee:
Oh, and I decided to volunteer at the hospital today despite still being a bit poorly.
Deliberately did not cough over ANY patients.
Original post by Maths_Lover

Evening! My hair is finally done... :sigh:

You baws, you. :smug: :ahee:

What did you do to it? :smile:

Indeed. It's hard to read, as it's also in oldy norwegian...not Modern Norwegian. I can't remember the proper name for it...
Original post by Lily Academia
Oh, and I decided to volunteer at the hospital today despite still being a bit poorly.
Deliberately did not cough over ANY patients.

I'm thinking of volunteering at any mental health wards or psychology related departments...how is it at hospital?
Given the fact that it's only christmas and we've had 5 threads... what's it going to be like at the end of the year :lolwut:
Original post by Coco_94

Original post by Coco_94
I'm thinking of volunteering at any mental health wards or psychology related departments...how is it at hospital?

That would be brilliant but tricky to organise (unless you have a relative already in that field?) - you're likely to get asked for a CRB check at the very least and there'll be a lot of paperwork to get through. That sort of thing is so hard to get into if you're under 18. At the hospital I volunteer each week with the WRVS for 4 hours - I love it but I really wish I could do something more 'care' oriented; I'm mostly in the shop on the till or transporting stock around the hospital. It's good exercise though; hospitals are huge.

Are you thinking about Psychology for uni?

Latest