The Student Room Group

The Oxford 2012 Results Day Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Any other Hildabeasts? Or Biologists? Or both?

Ugh, I'm dreading this summer! Looks like I'll have to resit both Jan exams if I get anything less than full credit, I need to definitely get an A* now, and sometimes the prac modules throw up such strange marks.

Bio 4 - 25th Jan D:
CH4 - 26th Jan D:

The moment I've done my driving theory test, I'm hitting the books big time.
Reply 21
Original post by Neopolitan Girl

Ugh, I'm dreading this summer! Looks like I'll have to resit both Jan exams if I get anything less than full credit, I need to definitely get an A* now, and sometimes the prac modules throw up such strange marks.

Bio 4 - 25th Jan D:
CH4 - 26th Jan D:

hildabeasts? Amazing nickname :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 22
Cambridge is where it's at!!!!!!!111one1
Original post by confused dot com
:woo: I'm so excited! Just have to get the grades now :s-smilie:

Yeah, after a few hours the euphoria wore off and now I am left terrified/motivated about my 8 upcoming exams in the next 6 months.
Original post by InspectorSophie
Which ones didn't go well? It couldn't of been worse than my one with Forder, at one point I just sat in silence trying to get my brain to work. I have no idea why they took me, I am just glad they did! Now I just have to work my arse off for these grades.

It would be interesting to see who else got offers.

I've learnt via Facebook Jen (quiet Asian girl) and Ciaran (short white guy) both made it in, so that's 4/14.

Bio 4 - 25th Jan D:
CH4 - 26th Jan D:

You got an offer! Congrats! Good luck with the exams and any questions feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by AnimalSpirit
Subject: Economics & Management
College: Harris Manchester
Outcome: Offer
Conditions: Unconditional (with English test)
How did you hear? (eg letter/phone/owl): E-mail
How do you feel? INCREDIBLE! This is definitely competing for the best day of my life!! *hands shaking* *calling family and friends* *running around in my house screaming like a madman*

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 27
Original post by jamestwob
I'm Law at St. Hugh's :biggrin: Can't believe it's Oxford either! Just got to get the bloody grades now.

Whoo!! A fellow Hugh's-er! :biggrin:
Congratulations! :smile:
With the offer, I can now go on with living a normal life and not refresh mail/tsr/facebook every 2 minutes :biggrin:
soo terrified for getting an A in history now hahaha. I wish I'd already done them, can you imagine how good it must be to have an unconditional for oxford?
Offer from an unconfirmed college that isn't Wadham for German and Spanish :smile:
Original post by doloroushazy
soo terrified for getting an A in history now hahaha. I wish I'd already done them, can you imagine how good it must be to have an unconditional for oxford?

I can, actually :wink:
Original post by AnimalSpirit
I can, actually :wink:

jeaaalous
Reply 33
Anyone else got an open offer for PPE?
Reply 34
Any Hughsians for History? :smile:
Reply 35
Exeter for Econ&Management :biggrin: :biggrin:, anybody else?
Original post by Bud Fox
Exeter for Econ&Management :biggrin: :biggrin:, anybody else?

Sweet! Another E&M'er.. You can join this group if you want to (not sure if you will go with LSE or Oxford :smile: )

https://www.facebook.com/groups/296548137050966/
PPE at Merton, here.

Original post by doloroushazy

Yep :tongue:
Congrats everyone.

I received my offer letter on this date last year, so I thought I'd spread some love. Once you get here you'll definitely feel all the hard work was worth it.

Spoiler

Reply 39
Original post by dancinginrainbows
PPE at Merton, here.

Yep :tongue:

Original post by Philosopher-of-sorts
Congrats everyone.

I received my offer letter on this date last year, so I thought I'd spread some love. Once you get here you'll definitely feel all the hard work was worth it.

Spoiler

:danceboy:

Quick Reply

Latest