The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Persie!
Reply 102
great skill by theo!
Reply 103
Robin van Persie equals Henry's record of 34 in a calendar year then. :awesome: Now just two shy of Shearer's.

EDIT: BBC now telling me it's actually 33. :unimpressed:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 104
damnit! i wanted to watch it as well
Reply 105
GOAAALLL!!!

Hopefully we push on now! :awesome:
I reckon Van Persie'll set a record for the season with the way he keeps getting the ball in that net.
Reply 107
Still got Wolves 26th, and QPR 31st at Home. Let's hope the boxing day game don't get postponed.
oi coquelin is ****
Reply 109
Ramsey should have done better.
ramsey has had sooooooooo many opportunities in the last couple of matches but is yet to make them count
good play by walcott for the first goal though

coquelin looks fragile at RB...and with a yellow now it might get worse
Bendtner scored :awesome:
Reply 112
Why does Mertesacker always go down one-on-one? :s-smilie:
We need to bring benayoun on imo, or miquel for frimpong
Reply 114
Well we've done decent at 1-0 up half time. We need a little bit more creativity in the middle. Frimpong has been a bit clumsy though at times.
I'm no too worried about Mert, he usually doesn't make too many rash decisions or mistakes, but I'm really hoping coquelin can control himself
Reply 116
We've had 48% of the ball?? Doubtful, they've barely touched it in the last 20 or so minutes..
Reply 117
Tried to watch this online and got a debilitating virus :afraid:
Aston Villa 0-1 Arsenal
David Ornstein's HT snapshot: "An opening 45 minutes completely dominated by Villa ends with Arsenal taking a lead into the break. It's a funny old game. Plenty of chances for the hosts but this is why they've failed to score in four of their past five games. No cutting edge. Unlike Arsenal and that man Robin van Persie."

??????????

what is he smoking? Villa have not have 'plenty of chances', they fumble the ball whenever they get it.
Reply 119
Original post by In2deep
We've had 48% of the ball?? Doubtful, they've barely touched it in the last 20 or so minutes..

Exactly what I was thinking. :s-smilie:

Latest