The Student Room Group

The Oxford 2012 Results Day Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by MyselfEtAl
St Hugh's - how about you? :smile:

Wadham! Woop woop
I only see three St. Edmund's Hall Prospective Freshers. I know it's a small college, but c'mon...:P :ninja:
Original post by AGM
Wadham! Woop woop

Cool, congratulations :biggrin:
i haven't submitted all my application materials yet!!!!! is it too already late???
Reply 144
Anyone else with an ofer for maths at Quibawl?
Hi guys! I'm Maddy, with an offer to study Law with French Law at New College. :smile:
Original post by stinkerbelll
I can't see any 2012 LMH'ers anywhere :frown:((

yo
Original post by Niki_girl
I don't know how to quote people across pages (or even if you can) but I'm hopefully at Worcester for History :dance: doesn't seem real yet! I now really want to just hurry up and get 3As :tongue: .....but I look forward to meeting any TSR Historians or potential Worcesterites in October 2012!

Well done everyone! Seeing as I've been seeing some of you on TSR since March it feels amazing to actually get to an offer-holders thread! :colondollar:

Another Worcesterite!!! I was looking through all these posts to try and find someone whose got an offer from Worcester, I swear there's hardly anyone! Congratulations on your offer, I'll look forward to meeting you in October :smile:

p.s. glad you spelt Worcesterite first so I could just copy and paste the spelling :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Social animal
i haven't submitted all my application materials yet!!!!! is it too already late???

Err, yes :s-smilie: Do you mean just for Oxford? Because they want make you an offer now as you've missed all the deadlines. I'm sorry :frown: Or do you mean for next cycle (as in entry Sept. 2013?)
Reply 149
Is everyone writing a formal letter of acceptance to Oxf? My college (ChCh) left me with no instructions!
Original post by medbh4805
yo

Yayyyyy:smile:
Original post by ROBBY7896
Another Worcesterite!!! I was looking through all these posts to try and find someone whose got an offer from Worcester, I swear there's hardly anyone! Congratulations on your offer, I'll look forward to meeting you in October :smile:

p.s. glad you spelt Worcesterite first so I could just copy and paste the spelling :wink:

I'm a future Worcesterite too! :woo:
Original post by SW1X
I just got offer for Econ and Management....THIS IS HOW I FEEL!!!!!

Yay! Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OxEconManage2012/
Original post by stinkerbelll
I can't see any 2012 LMH'ers anywhere :frown:((

Y halo thar!
Original post by ROBBY7896

:laugh: I know, I think there's definitely 2 other people on the Facebook group that have offers for Worcester (for medicine/ English) but on TSR from the people that applied I really can't find many who are actually going (grades permitting :s-smilie: - wish my offer was unconditional! Although I guess you technically have an even harder offer for Physics)

Hopefully see you soon in Oxford! (By that time you'll be able to spell Worcesterite off by memory just in case anyone wants it written down :smile:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by macherie
Is everyone writing a formal letter of acceptance to Oxf? My college (ChCh) left me with no instructions!

Mine just said to reply via UCAS in the normal way...
Original post by TEEJUS
Would I have seen you? THere were a few historians floating about when I was there...

No, I chose to be interviewed over Skype since I'm an international applicant. Hopefully we'll meet in October though!
Original post by macherie

mine had an online form to fill in.
AAA for French at Jesus College :smile: woooooo!
Reply 159
Original post by EnragedWin
AAA for French at Jesus College :smile: woooooo!

Finally another Jesubite! Congrats :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest