The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by latarontella
Hello! This is a thread if you are going to firm imperial. Just say what subject you want to study at imperial and your offer :smile:. I am going to read chemistry and have an offer of AAA.

:hi:

Fellow chemist here. Looking to firm atm, but waiting to see how my january exam goes before I decide :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ChemAddict
:hi:

Fellow chemist here. Looking to firm atm, but waiting to see how my january exam goes before I decide :smile:

HELLO! private message?
Reply 3
Original post by latarontella
HELLO! private message?

Yeah, PM me whenever :smile:
Hi! I'm going to study chemistry and I have an offer of AAA. See you guys next year! (:
Reply 5
See you next year chocolatesforever!
Gonna do Biochem and offer is AAA so gonna firm it when i get my last offer :3
I'm doing Aeronautical Engineering but I deferred entry so I've got my unconditional offer now :biggrin: Look forward to seeing all you guys in September/October.
Good luck with your January exams! :smile:
Reply 8
I bet there will be a post explosion here over the next couple of days, if you know what I mean :colone:
Reply 9
Original post by EPO
I bet there will be a post explosion here over the next couple of days, if you know what I mean :colone:

I think you're right, but the Durham thread will be a lot more bitter haha
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
I will be firming for Aeronautical Engineering.
Hard conditions, but I'm going to be a recluse for the next 5 months to make sure I get to Imperial!
Original post by chuckaduckitskat

Same and AAA :smile: but Cambridge haven't put unsuccessful yet (rejected before interview) so I need to either wait for that or withdraw it to reply. I AM SO EXCITED about Imperial. But is anyone else finding putting their firm and insurance really scary and difficult? I have no idea what to put as my insurance, and it's just so final. :eek:
Reply 12
Original post by kathmoynihan
Same and AAA :smile: but Cambridge haven't put unsuccessful yet (rejected before interview) so I need to either wait for that or withdraw it to reply. I AM SO EXCITED about Imperial. But is anyone else finding putting their firm and insurance really scary and difficult? I have no idea what to put as my insurance, and it's just so final. :eek:

I know what you mean! I might wait until feb to firm imperial, and put warwick as my insurance... It's soooo exciting! we will be at imperial this October!!!!!!!!
Original post by ChemAddict
Yeah, PM me whenever :smile:

OI! I'm watching you!!! You're mine :perv:
Reply 14

I'm also firming Imperial for Biochem! My offer is 38 IB points, not sure how that translates to A-levels :P
Reply 15
I'll most likely be firming for Biology (AAA offer) . ICL looks awesome :smile:
Reply 16
I'm gonna firm Imperial for chemical engineering. Just received A*A*AA offer a view days ago... Looking forward to it...
Reply 17
Firming tomorrow. Hope to see you all next year :biggrin:
Original post by Maite

Original post by Maite
I'm also firming Imperial for Biochem! My offer is 38 IB points, not sure how that translates to A-levels :P

Hey guys, well done on your offers. I'm at Imperial at the moment, first year biochem. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Reply 19
Posting to subscribe.

Current 1st year EEE student. Living at Wilson House. Anything Imperial/first year/EEE related, quote or PM me. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending