The Student Room Group

Men: If a woman hit you, would you hit her back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Arturo Bandini
completely meaningless and untrue.

a 5 yr old child can throw a punch, does that mean you'd hit one in the face happily if they hit you?

Funnily enough, I don't think that women are the same as small children.
Reply 61
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
for arguments sake, what if the woman was able to get the better of you (god forbid for your macho ego) and gave your conk a good smack?

Immobilize, I am not some maniac that needs to go beat the **** out of people, just beat them enough so they can't hit me again, which can be in whatever method.
Original post by najinaji
Funnily enough, I don't think that women are the same as small children.

But the idea that if somebody can throw a punch, then they can take one, still holds absolutely no truth
Reply 63
Original post by bramz19
A sandwich joke. How witty and novel.

Original post by AbuAK
Immobilize, I am not some maniac that needs to go beat the **** out of people, just beat them enough so they can't hit me again, which can be in whatever method.

the thread doesn't say anything about beating the **** out of hte other person, but more than just holding them..... so you would hit them if you couldn't just 'hold them'?
Reply 65
But the idea that if somebody can throw a punch, then they can take one, still holds absolutely no truth

No, I said that if a woman can throw a punch, then she can take one. By no means do I believe that it is okay to punch children. The fact that you put women and children on an equal platform says something about you.
Reply 66
Original post by Sui-Kinxtar_kitty
Guys beat me up even if I havent touched them...

All I have to do is say "no"

and then WHACK!!!

I've seen your posts on other threads, you seem to have a different sob story each time... You're such an attention whore. It's pathetic.
Reply 67

is this the fight in your avatar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUaaek6ZD4
Reply 68
I'd expect a guy to slap me back if I bitch slapped him tbh

well it does.... if you have the minerals to go up to someone and physically assault them, then they would and should expect some sort of physical retaliation.
Original post by najinaji
No, I said that if a woman can throw a punch, then she can take one. By no means do I believe that it is okay to punch children. The fact that you put women and children on an equal platform says something about you.

You're trying to change the argument because you know that what I'm actually saying is right, whether I used an analogy that you agree with or not.

the statement you made is untrue. Any woman can throw a punch. Many could not take one from an adult male.
Reply 71
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
the thread doesn't say anything about beating the **** out of hte other person, but more than just holding them..... so you would hit them if you couldn't just 'hold them'?

What does whatever method mean to you?
If a woman hit me (a woman has hit me before) I would not hit them out of revenge. I would not think "well you have hit me so you deserve it back." I just do not see the point of doing that.

However I would say that I cannot be held responsible for anything I do while they hit me. It is a natural reaction to 'strike back' or at least try and defend yourself. This may take the form of blocking the blows, trying to take hold of their arms or pushing them back.

As I said, I have been hit by a woman before and I did hit her back. It was just a natural reaction to strike back at her - to get her away. I will never forget the look of shock on her face and the crushing feeling of worthlessness and guilt I felt afterwards. I think I would have rather let her carry on hitting me then go through that feeling. I still feel guilty about that incident to this day.
Reply 73
If she hits me, I hit her back about as hard as she hit me. That's how equality works. I would never hit a girl first, neither would I hit a girl of average strength with full force. If I hurt her, then it's her own fault for hitting me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 74
I'd rather stop her slap before it has reached its target. Then I'd get another woman to hit her on behalf of me :biggrin:

LOL, jk at the 2nd part. :biggrin:
If I hit someone first, then I'd expect to get hit back...
Original post by *Rouge*
I'd expect a guy to slap me back if I bitch slapped him tbh

exactly.... if you went with the intention of physically assaulting someone (female), would there be some expectation of retaliation?
Original post by Mangaka
I've seen your posts on other threads, you seem to have a different sob story each time... You're such an attention whore. It's pathetic.

Agreed Im a very pathetic person and thank you very much!!

I dont have friends and just look for someone to talk to...

Attention-seeker right??

Fine. Im off TSR official now and not coming back till 24 Jan... Make it a month??

Consider it an early xmas present :biggrin:
Reply 78
Original post by boba
because he said something very horrible

How old are you, five?
Original post by 2ndClass
is this the fight in your avatar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUaaek6ZD4

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending