Manchester

2012 Students Thread!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Samuelv-37
Applied for German and Spanish..waiting on an offer still :frown:

Ucas has been closed for 2 weeks, so not to worry :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Got Unconditionals for Geography, Human Geography, Physical Geography and Environmental science :smile:
Original post by lonelykatana
Got Unconditionals for Geography, Human Geography, Physical Geography and Environmental science :smile:

:O Well done!! I just got a conditional for German and Spanish...260 points :smile: May very well be my insurance choice
conditional for business enterprise ! been waiting 3 weeks ! felt like a century ! waiting for a reply from my other offers. live within 25 miles which is annoying but going to apply to stay at cambridge halls and private :smile:
I will be starting mmu in september and wanted to connect with anyone else whose going to be studying there also :smile:

BBM: 28BD2620
Twitter: @leonardowinterr
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iCreatedGod
Reply 45
Had my interview on the 20th of december for the primary ed course in didsbury. anyone else here going for the course?
Reply 46
Original post by sophiemassey
Economicsssss :smile:
anyone else doing Economics?

i got my unconditional for Economics :smile::smile:
Reply 47
I have been offered a place on the Early Years and childhood studies course in september. :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Beamer
I have been offered a place on the Early Years and childhood studies course in september. :smile:

well done!
Anyone else wanting to do event management or got a offer yet?
I've applied for Primary Education, has anyone got an offer yet? :smile:
Original post by azza3k

Original post by azza3k
Had my interview on the 20th of december for the primary ed course in didsbury. anyone else here going for the course?

I have applied, but for the Crewe campus. Have you heard back yet?
Original post by lonelykatana
Ucas has been closed for 2 weeks, so not to worry :smile:

Thought UCAS closed today?
got a conditional for Speech Therapy :biggrin:
Original post by seaneddleston
Thought UCAS closed today?

Nah I meant over the Christmas period, hence why people weren't getting replies at that time! Thought I'd try and calm them down a bit :tongue:
Anyone applied for textiles in practice
Got a conditional offer for Human Biology. :smile: 280 Points + C in Biology.
Reply 57
Original post by Chris_K_93
Got a conditional offer for Human Biology. :smile: 280 Points + C in Biology.

Are you going to any applicant days in Feb?
Reply 58
Anyone got an offer for business with a language?? Business with spanish! got an offer in november, but I only do spanish at a level so is it a wise choice to do business??
Original post by niamhfr
Anyone got an offer for business with a language?? Business with spanish! got an offer in november, but I only do spanish at a level so is it a wise choice to do business??

Think that will be really hard! Tutors at my college told me not to do business at a level because I didn't do it at gcse and it'd be really hard so.. Good luck haha

Quick Reply

Latest