The Student Room Group

What is your weight and are you happy with it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
I'm 5'3 and about 8st, or thereabouts. Apparently the minimum recommended weight for my height is 8st, so I'm happy with it. :smile:
Original post by simibean
yep im a girl, I know I am underweight, but i can't really do anything for it.

Have a condition or something? Because 100 calories on top of your actual needs is enough to gain some weight, especially when yours is low.
Reply 262
Im 5'10 and 12 stone. apparently I look skinny. I have really muscily legs because I used to weigh 19 stone. Carrying that around and losing 7 stone in 6months kinda does that.
6ft0, 10stone 5lbs.

Happy? Well I don't know. On one hand, I know I'm just hanging in the healthy weight range and it would be unhealthy to lose weight, however, I just can't stand the sight of myself. I used to be obese and I haven't ever gotten over what people used to say and Im never going to be comfortable with myself. Sometimes, I just wish I could waste away.
Put on 7lbs since I last posted. Now 185lbs, even less happy with my weight than before.

Damn these ****ing antipsychotics I'm taking, they make me pile on weight even when I watch my diet. :frown: :rant:
Reply 265
9st 6, 5ft 5. Have a little bit of fat, but I'm not overweight by any stretch.
Reply 266
Original post by Abyssion998
175cm and 66kg (10.5 stone), fine with that.

Same as me :smile: What clothes size are you out of interest?
Reply 267
Original post by Deziah
Height - 5'7
Weight - 10 and ½ stone
I'd probably like to lose half a stone between now and summer, but I'm pretty happy. I exercise at least ten hours a week, eat pretty healthily and wear a size ten/twelve.

hm, feeling pretty unhappy about it after reading all this. D:

Your exactly the same as me :smile: I also wouldnt mind losing 1/2 a stone just to feel a bit more on the skinny side but I think we are a good weight. I seem to wear any size from an 8- 12 though so when I go shopping I have to try on so many different size arg.
5'1" and weigh about nine stone. I could probably do with losing half a stone really, but I'm not especially bothered.
Reply 269
was 5,3 and 7.4 stone and very happy with my body put on 10lb in 3 months and now hate myself I feel constantly fat! But losing weight is sooo hard :frown:
I am 5'5 and 8 stones 2 pounds before I visit the loo, 8 stones after.:P. I am happy I guess, I do have odd eating habits.
I am 13 stone 10, gone down from 14 05. I am not happy with my weight at all but I am finding it difficult to keep it coming off. I am 5ft 8 and would be happy weighing 11 stone but it seems like an impossible task. :frown:
Reply 272
5'10, 9-9.5 stone.

I aim to bulk up a little, but I wouldn't like to exceed 10 stone for my current height. I rather enjoy having a slimmer than average frame.
(edited 12 years ago)
6'0 and 81kg ~ 13 stone. My weight randomly changes +- 4kg every now and then, no idea why.

I do a lot of athletics (3 times a week minimum) and I eat sensibly so even if I am out of the acceptable boundary I wouldn't be too concerned.

Also, if you're under 18 don't worry too much about BMI (as you are still developing) especially if you are male. It is usually typical to be a little off either way as the hormones in your system will drive your metabolism berserk.

If anyone is looking to lose weight, the BEST way to get fit is to just walk a lot (you will burn more calories walking than running for how long you can last, walking is also a very natural activity for the body) and eat sensibly (diet not required: just watch the amount of "****" you eat)
6'2.5" - 6'3" and about 15 stone (although I've not weighed recently).
I'm fine with that weight, a bit overweight according to BMI, but not too much (just over 26).
Original post by lacelicker
5'3
10'11

- yeah, pretty happy, I'm about 11lb over my proper ideal weight, but my body fat percentage is in the middle of the ideal section, and I've just lost about a stone and a half.
So I'm not worried. I wouldn't mind being a little slimmer, but I'm fit and a size 12, so .. meh! :P

I wish I could have this attitude, so much...

I'm 5'3" and about 10st 10lbs, and absolutely hate my body... I was 8st 7lbs about a year ago, though I was suffering from bulimia- stopped the purging but carried on the binging, I guess...
i'm 20
im 5"0
and i weigh 7st 6lbs
and im happy
although my bum wobbles a bit lol
Reply 277
am 30
am 5,7
i weight about 10 stone
happy with my weight
172cm and 69kg

Not bad but wish I was a couple kg less, but I was on quite a strict diet before and don't want to go back to that again... So now I just eat relatively healthly while enjoying unhealthy food on occasion and learning to balance things out which can be quite difficult because I get "frightened" of foods that I think will make me fat, quite weird huh?
male 5;6 9 stone i dislike it passionately -_-

Quick Reply

Latest