If I don't get UCL and any US unis.

You?
Reply 21
Wooo I can be on here now :biggrin::biggrin: Yayyy
Reply 22
Original post by twelve

Original post by twelve
Wooo I can be on here now :biggrin::biggrin: Yayyy

Congrats!!!!!! You really truly deserve it and I know you love Sheffield :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 23
I'm gonna chill here with everyone, techinally i got the offer this year (in september) but it's really a deferred entry :tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by PeaceFreak
I'm gonna chill here with everyone, techinally i got the offer this year (in september) but it's really a deferred entry :tongue:

what are you doing on your gap year then? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by hslakaal
If I don't get UCL and any US unis.

You?

most likely, yup. unless i magically fall in love with st andrews or have a major fall out with the family :tongue:
Reply 26
Original post by twelve
what are you doing on your gap year then? :smile:

Off to Tenerife for a chill out to the max holiday at the start of April (I was very unwell last year hence the whole deferral etc thing) to just give myself some time off, then at the start of may i'm off to vietnam to just travel around! Feel like going to venice in the summr too.

I'm working a (very boring) part time job atm
Reply 27
Original post by laurie:)
most likely, yup. unless i magically fall in love with st andrews or have a major fall out with the family :tongue:

so are you withdrawing from your other choices then?

Maybe I'll see you at kings then! :redface:
Reply 28
Original post by PeaceFreak
Off to Tenerife for a chill out to the max holiday at the start of April (I was very unwell last year hence the whole deferral etc thing) to just give myself some time off, then at the start of may i'm off to vietnam to just travel around! Feel like going to venice in the summr too.

I'm working a (very boring) part time job atm

Wow, that sounds fun! You must be saving like mad for all that?

I'm probably not doing anything amazingly exciting... Trying to save as much money for uni now, so can't afford to do anything too uch :/ Want to go on a few good holidays though :biggrin: Where do you work?
Reply 29
Original post by twelve
Wow, that sounds fun! You must be saving like mad for all that?

I'm probably not doing anything amazingly exciting... Trying to save as much money for uni now, so can't afford to do anything too uch :/ Want to go on a few good holidays though :biggrin: Where do you work?

An arts and crafts superstore.
Reply 30

Withdrawing the others then?

And let's hope no fallouts occur :biggrin:
Reply 31
Original post by hslakaal
Withdrawing the others then?

And let's hope no fallouts occur :biggrin:

well, ive done newcastle and have just booked tickets for st andrews, so nope. but chances are i'll withdraw from leicester to let somebody else have a chance, but i dunno, every now and then it feels like i like kings, newcastle and st andrews equally so it'd be silly to not investigate it further :s-smilie:
Reply 32
well, ive done newcastle and have just booked tickets for st andrews, so nope. but chances are i'll withdraw from leicester to let somebody else have a chance, but i dunno, every now and then it feels like i like kings, newcastle and st andrews equally so it'd be silly to not investigate it further :s-smilie:

Medical course at St Andrews is incredible and the facilities are insane...not that I'm biased or anything. And the town is beautiful! :smile:
Reply 33
Just firmed my offer :biggrin: Ahh was very scary, had to withdraw from my other choices before it would let me reply to offers. That was difficult!
Reply 34
Original post by twelve

Original post by twelve
Just firmed my offer :biggrin: Ahh was very scary, had to withdraw from my other choices before it would let me reply to offers. That was difficult!

Congrats. Wow seems like a scary thing to do and big decisions you had to make there. You love Sheff though :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by ViceVersa
Congrats. Wow seems like a scary thing to do and big decisions you had to make there. You love Sheff though :biggrin:

Yeahh, there was no contest really. I loved Newcastle probably just as much, but the distance is a problem. I just wouldn't be able to afford to come home for the weekend because of trai prices, which would mean I couldn't come back to work like I can with Sheffield. It was horrible withdrawing from the other two, but there we go. Now I can relax and make plans :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by twelve

Original post by twelve
Yeahh, there was no contest really. I loved Newcastle probably just as much, but the distance is a problem. I just wouldn't be able to afford to come home for the weekend because of trai prices, which would mean I couldn't come back to work like I can with Sheffield. It was horrible withdrawing from the other two, but there we go. Now I can relax and make plans :biggrin:

I think it's good you gave others a chance by withdrawing :smile: Good luck with your plan making (and relaxing) must feel soo good :biggrin:
Reply 37

Haha.
Well you still got ages till the decision deadlines, so no need to rush! :biggrin:
Original post by twelve

Now you'll be entering the most boring part of the reapplicants gap year... waiting for something to happen :tongue:

Nice one on firming Sheffield though :h:
Reply 39
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Now you'll be entering the most boring part of the reapplicants gap year... waiting for something to happen :tongue:

Nice one on firming Sheffield though :h:

Haha yeah, I've got nothing to wait for now, except for leaving.

Wooo only 9 months to go... its going to get old veryyyy quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest