The Student Room Group

Shipwrecked 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sharmine
I know i have said this, but i will say it again.
I.Hate.Anna.
Vindictive, spiteful, awful SJUDHUDHDdb.
She needs to get over herself. The way she spoke to Salema (even though i don't particularly like her ESPECIALLY when she chose the hills stupid Anna to be leader-_-) anyway...the way she spoke to her was just so demeaning and Salema didn't even stick up for herself. Anna is a bully, hope she doesn't win. Hope there is a final twist on the final episode...

Yea I really hope one person gets to choose who wins by giving them a majority of beads! And SHE was ruuuuuuude. But Selema really should've said something back!:confused: I can see why she took it though, she wants an easy experience..Anna just rules with no restriction..:rant:
Original post by erniiee
Yea I really hope one person gets to choose who wins by giving them a majority of beads! And SHE was ruuuuuuude. But Selema really should've said something back!:confused: I can see why she took it though, she wants an easy experience..Anna just rules with no restriction..:rant:

Selema is a med student. I thought they were smart and had to show leader type skills. Selema is a follower. Whoever accepted her into med school was obviously deluded.
Brimes and Bear through buckets of water all over her face and she was still on they're side.
The only people who really stood up to Anna in the beginning (kitten and Joe) left. I hope Carl stays strong. The others are either too nice or cowards.

i love Danni but she won't win coz she's too nice and too genuine.
Desperate for the Slums to win! Hills piss me off so much, think they're brilliant but they are utter *****. Well done Carl for throwing rice pudding over Anna and Bear
Reply 43
Original post by erniiee

Yeah! I know Salema is such a walk over, she comes across like a bit of an air head though and i think she puts it on because she does do medicine :s-smilie:
I think we can unanimously agree we hate Anna :angry::angry::angry:
I love Carl though! I hate the way they mock Danni aswell:angry: SLUMS TO WIN :tongue:
I need to stop obsessing and analysing this program and revise :s-smilie:
Reply 45
Original post by The Illuminati
Selema is a med student. I thought they were smart and had to show leader type skills. Selema is a follower. Whoever accepted her into med school was obviously deluded.
Brimes and Bear through buckets of water all over her face and she was still on they're side.
The only people who really stood up to Anna in the beginning (kitten and Joe) left. I hope Carl stays strong. The others are either too nice or cowards.

i love Danni but she won't win coz she's too nice and too genuine.

Bit harsh :tongue: I think she's more intelligent than she lets on..but she needs to stand up for herself! I mean com aaan!

I'm so disappointed in Brimes, he didn't seem that way to start, I think the Hills have twisted him into something he's not. Shows what power does to you:rolleyes:

Joe did piss me off, but if he'd have been more popular he might've been able to dethrone Anna. Would love to meet Anna in real life..she is literally nothing, dunno why the Hills worship her..

Original post by ArroganceHimself
Desperate for the Slums to win! Hills piss me off so much, think they're brilliant but they are utter *****. Well done Carl for throwing rice pudding over Anna and Bear

Haha, I want Selema or Tristan to win!

I hope Tristan betrays those Hills people, would make such great viewing :drool:

And teach Anna a lesson :wink:
Reply 46
Original post by sharmine
Yeah! I know Salema is such a walk over, she comes across like a bit of an air head though and i think she puts it on because she does do medicine :s-smilie:
I think we can unanimously agree we hate Anna :angry::angry::angry:
I love Carl though! I hate the way they mock Danni aswell:angry: SLUMS TO WIN :tongue:

Haha, oh Anna.. poor Danni, she doesn't help herself :s-smilie: I think she wouldn't be the lowest ranked tribe member if she had got into power a few weeks back, she was so close to getting in!

I need to stop obsessing and analysing this program and revise :s-smilie:

Haaaa :tongue:
Reply 47
I am starting to wonder if I can get myself to watch shipwrecked next week with Anna bitch as a leader and her stupid wedding theme. I can't stand that woman every word she says is nasty she is a selfish annoying bully bitch. I have never felt such negativity towards someone but she is horrible! I hope I never come across an Anna in my life cause there would be trouble.....
Reply 48
Original post by Lauskita
I am starting to wonder if I can get myself to watch shipwrecked next week with Anna bitch as a leader and her stupid wedding theme. I can't stand that woman every word she says is nasty she is a selfish annoying bully bitch. I have never felt such negativity towards someone but she is horrible! I hope I never come across an Anna in my life cause there would be trouble.....

Would love to see this :rofl: :colone:

Please watch it, its bound to be dramatic. Something's supposed to go down with Tristan and his gameplan!
Reply 49
big ups to carl and the rice pudding, some one needed to take a stand!!!
Reply 50
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is watching Shipwrecked! I don't know anyone who's watching it this series! :tongue:

I actually hope Tristan wins as he's the only one who knows what he's doing and is viewing it as a game. He's completely over the top but that's what makes it so entertaining. :biggrin:
Reply 51
he's had the most solid game plan, haaate the hills though!
Reply 52
Original post by PKaurB
big ups to carl and the rice pudding, some one needed to take a stand!!!

Indeed :yep: LOVING Anna being pissed off at him!

Original post by PatrickD
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is watching Shipwrecked! I don't know anyone who's watching it this series! :tongue:

I actually hope Tristan wins as he's the only one who knows what he's doing and is viewing it as a game. He's completely over the top but that's what makes it so entertaining. :biggrin:

:lol:

Yea, I'm backing him to win, or Selema as she's a med student :wink: he avoids getting personal. Glad he doesn't pretend to the cameras!

Original post by PKaurB
he's had the most solid game plan, haaate the hills though!

AGREEEEEEEE, hills are jokes though!
Original post by erniiee

Yea, I'm backing him to win, or Selema as she's a med student :wink: he avoids getting personal. Glad he doesn't pretend to the cameras!

Really? This is your reason, even though she's blatantly an annoying psycho follower. If there were a majority of people who decided to jump of a bridge, she'd do it too just to avoid feeling left out.
Reply 54
Really? This is your reason, even though she's blatantly an annoying psycho follower. If there were a majority of people who decided to jump of a bridge, she'd do it too just to avoid feeling left out.

Haha, fair enough. I think her and Tristan are the most likeable in the Hills though..and I feel sorry for her after what Anna said to her!
Original post by erniiee
Haha, fair enough. I think her and Tristan are the most likeable in the Hills though..and I feel sorry for her after what Anna said to her!

but she still voted for Anna, when she clearly hates her. Anna needs a nice whack across the face whenever she says something mean.............which is pretty much whenever her mouth is open and a sound is coming out.
Any reality show has only a couple of series before there are those in it with game plans (to win, or to get modelling/musical/other work). Even the Apprentice has gone this way.
Reply 57
Original post by barnetlad
Any reality show has only a couple of series before there are those in it with game plans (to win, or to get modelling/musical/other work). Even the Apprentice has gone this way.

Well, it is a competition so its good to see some with a game plan! Tbh I find Danni annoying in the sense that if she dislikes the idea of playing the game, then why did she come on the show? :confused: Although I'm sure she'd have been more competitive if she wasn't in such a bad place because of the Hills.
but she still voted for Anna, when she clearly hates her. Anna needs a nice whack across the face whenever she says something mean.............which is pretty much whenever her mouth is open and a sound is coming out.

True...:lol:
Reply 58
Very excited for tonight's episode! Wonder what's gonna happen with Tristan after that lil preview last week? :holmes:
Original post by erniiee
Very excited for tonight's episode! Wonder what's gonna happen with Tristan after that lil preview last week? :holmes:

hee i was just gonna post something similar. I'm so hyped. Must take an hour off revision to watch this. Tristan should win just coz he's been such a genius throughout, he's a master manipulator but in an entertaining way not like how Anna is

Quick Reply

Latest