The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

University of the Arts - London 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Are you applying to UAL? Yep.
Which Course? Foundation in Fine Arts
Which College? CCW
Do a foundation year? Well this is the foundation course
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Are you applying to UAL? Yes
Which Course? I've applied to both fashion photography, and the foundation fashion photography with styling
Which College? LCF
Do a foundation year? Depends on what (if any) I get accepted onto! Ideally I'd rather not do the foundation though..
Reply 22
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
I'm applying to BA Fashion Menswear at CSM this year.

Doing my foundation at UCA Epsom atm. G'luck guys :smile:
Original post by Pablo-Jen
chelsea college of art - BA textiles
haven't sent off my ucas yet tho! anyone else doing textiles, where are you applying?

hi i'm applying to textiles at chelsea college of art or csm. I haven't sent off my ucas yet which I need to do first thing I go back to college. :eek:
Reply 25
Has anyone already sent a miniportfoilo to CMS, but still received a portfolio deadline reminder through email? I sent mine a while ago but i'm now questioning whether its been received or not.
Reply 27
LCF with Fashion Management
i've applied to the foundation course at CCW (interview february 1st!), then hoping to go onto illustration at camberwell or graphic design at CSM.
Reply 29
I have, i sent my application off in like October have you heard anything back from them? :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by fashionbecca

Original post by fashionbecca
Has anyone else applied for foundation in fashion marketing and promotions or creative direction for fashion at LCF ?

I have applied too have you heard anything back from them?
Reply 31
Original post by nlm93
I'm applying to London College of Fashion, for Fashion Management. Anybody else?

I haven't heard anything yet though.

Im applying to LCF, FM(BA).

have u finished the PS?
hiya : )
I have been brave and applied to 3 at UAL! But only because I would love to go there!
Fashion communication and promotion at CSM
Creative direction for fashion at LCF - my first choice
and PR for fashion at LCF
I am currently doing a foundation year at Heriot-Watt university
I doubt I'll get in but you gotta say you tried, good luck to everyone xxxx
Original post by Carlyxxx

Original post by Carlyxxx
I have applied too have you heard anything back from them?

No not yet , Im not sure if they are waiting till the 15th of jan. Interviews run from mid jan to mid march i think.
Reply 34
Ive applied for Theatre Design at Wimbledon. Dead scared, hope Ill at least get an interview.
Good luck to y'all!
Reply 35
ive applied for foundation at LCC and got an acknowledgement in november saying theyll contact me shortly with the date of my interview but i havent heard anything since... has anyone else?
Reply 36
Which Course?------ BA fashion womenswear
Which College?---- csm, lcf
Do a foundation year?----- did, overseas

hi im an international student from singapore and got interviewed back home last july by a uni rep and got an offer for lcf womenswear.

just sent in a portfolio on 12th to csm directly because thats where i wanna go to! awaiting a reply anxiously..! ><;;;

anyone else knows they got into fashion yet??
Fine art, chelsea, doing my foundation in birmingham. still waiting for an interview eeeeek xx
Reply 38
Does anyone know about mini portfolios to chelsea ba fine art and wimbledon ba fine art print &time based media? Do applicants have to wait for an instructed email or just send them off? ( I think chelsea is 10 images and 250 word statement? - Not sure about wimbledon :s) PLEASE HELP!
(edited 12 years ago)
Has anyone heard from UAL yet? Ive applied to CSM for BA Fashion Design and haven't heard anything yet...

Quick Reply

Latest