Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diablo 3

Announcements Posted on
Cast your vote for the Game of the Year awards! 20-11-2014
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else waiting for the eventual release of Diablo 3?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is this game ever going to come out?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The developers have been extremely vague about when it is going to be updated or released all along since it was first conceived. I don't know if this is standard practise in the gamind industry, but it is certainly very annoying.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am waiting for coming Diablo 3 game.I like games.I have played games free time..
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_tait)
    Is this game ever going to come out?
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    The developers have been extremely vague about when it is going to be updated or released all along since it was first conceived. I don't know if this is standard practise in the gamind industry, but it is certainly very annoying.
    Every couple of months I check their website and it always says the same thing:

It's too early to estimate Diablo III's release date. As with all Blizzard Entertainment games, our goal is to create a game that is as fun, balanced, and polished as possible. We intend to take as much time developing Diablo III as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players. We're aiming to release Diablo III on both Mac and Windows simultaneously in as many regions as possible, and to localize the game in several languages. We'll have more details to share about countries, languages, and specific dates as we get closer to release.

I don't think it's changed since they announced the game's development -.-
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    They know that people will stay a while and listen. That's why they can take their time.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    been waiting atleast 7 years ....
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Pre-ordered it months ago from Amazon. Shame no obvious release date yet
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone waiting for Guild Wars 2 ? :awesome:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    what is it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ah... the fun we will have TenaciousMonkey when it finally gets released.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I thought this thread was about actually using diabolo's...I got so excited. I feel so uncool right now :')
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishslayer)
    Ah... the fun we will have TenaciousMonkey when it finally gets released.
    Six years I've been waiting for this!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They are releasing patch 10 for the beta today; as well as an announcement regarding major game mechanics update.

A lot of people are also expecting a further delay to be announced today, due to the change of mechanics .

Please please please don't delay the game any more!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Virtual gaming will probably be out before Diablo 3 ... though it would be a great idea for a Diablo 4... if they starting working on it 5 years ago.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it going to be **** because you need an internet connection just to run the game? Or have they changed this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJM1987)
    They are releasing patch 10 for the beta today; as well as an announcement regarding major game mechanics update.

A lot of people are also expecting a further delay to be announced today, due to the change of mechanics .

Please please please don't delay the game any more!
    Considering the fact no release date at all has been announced they can't exactly delay it again. Its just been in constant development with no solid release date.

And considering the change they have made I'd suggest adding 3 months to whatever your previous guess was, because seriously Blizzard will test this for a long time. I'm guessing Q3 at the moment.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will Lucky)
    Considering the fact no release date at all has been announced they can't exactly delay it again. Its just been in constant development with no solid release date.

And considering the change they have made I'd suggest adding 3 months to whatever your previous guess was, because seriously Blizzard will test this for a long time. I'm guessing Q3 at the moment.
    Early 2012 was the slated release time. Judging by what they said today, that the major mechanics still need a lot of work, it's looking doubtful to come out until early summer at least.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJM1987)
    Early 2012 was the slated release time. Judging by what they said today, that the major mechanics still need a lot of work, it's looking doubtful to come out until early summer at least.
    They've never given a solid release date, just constantly said when its done. An internal chart did once say Q1 2012 was the aim but that was never meant to be released. Blizzard are very relucant to give release dates to any of their games because when they do and its still a few months off odds are it will be delayed again in that time.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 27, 2012
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.